iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 97 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

97 replies

Absolute best moment is watching them beat Brentford. 

Nice early goals and locked the game down. 

Userlevel 1

St Mirren ballboy throwing ball away from Rangers player going to get it . Ballboy was promptly replaced.. 

Everton battering Liverpool 2-0 lol

Userlevel 2

Having Jurgen klopp smile and be amazing each game , we all love him and appreciate all he has done for Liverpool , it will be very sad when he leaves 

My favourite moment was taking my 6yo to his first Norwich match in front of 27k fans and watching g his face when we scored!! Magic memories 

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment is hopefully still to come at the final whistle in the League One play-off final at Wembley on Sat 18th May.

As a Bolton fan, I really hope this ages well. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Has to be the impressive rise of Ipswich. What a season. 

Good 

Killie beating Rangers then following it up by knocking Celtic out of the League cup 

Userlevel 1

Winning your competition with my 12 year old son to receive a pre-match experience and tickets to watch the Crystal Palace v Chelsea match in February. My son had such a great time he still keeps asking to go back as he says that the staff who hosted us and made us feel so welcome were so lovely and kind and he’d love to see them again 🥰

Palaces’ 4-0 trashing of Man U! 

Yeovil Town getting promotion.

Loved the match chelsea 4-4 man city. All though i dont support a football team i enjoyed watching their game.

Rangers beating Celtic on Saturday 11th May 3-1, then Celtic drawing their next game and Rangers going on to win the League Cup 2024 and beating Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final.  The treble is going to happen. WATP.

Our best moment is hopefully still to come in the League One play-off final at Wembley on Sat 18th May. As a Bolton fan, I really hope this ages well. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Userlevel 1

Watching the support and passion for women’s football grow stronger and stronger has been my favourite footballing moment, not just of the past season but throughout football history! 

I've enjoyed all of jack Clarke's goals for Sunderland this season it's a same he might leave us this summer.

Doncaster 4-2 Barrow 

Favourite moment has to be when the final whistle blew for Palace’s away win at Old Trafford. I’d made the journey earlier in the week to watch them lose and to see them win just days later and put in such a team performance was amazing. 

The relief after the final whistle went! I think my heart was in my mouth for a solid hour that game.

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Rasmus hojland bicycle kick for man utd

Userlevel 1

Garnacho bicycle kick 😍

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment of the season was Crystal Palace announcing the new manager and the results that have followed.

As much as i don’t watch football as often this was one of my favourite teams and a proud supporter!

Userlevel 1

My favorite moment has yet to take place, it will only happen when my team Wolves get a fair crack with the VAR officials…

Sammie Szmodics beating the the off side trap, running passed the keeper, and slotting the ball into an empty net, scoring his second of the game, to ensure Blackburn Rovers survival in the Championship. Leicester City Vs Blackburn Rovers

Why iD Mobile?