iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 249 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

Show first post

249 replies

Userlevel 1

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

It has to be when man city won the champions League. Husband and son travelled out to Istanbul, said the atmosphere was amazing!!!

Userlevel 1

The most memorable moment was when football came together after Tom lockyear collapsed and everyone rallied around to show that football is more than a game , and that no matter who you support or play for we’re all human and to save a human being regardless of team he plays for or supports is everything 

When Man Utd was wining 3-0 against Coventry city and Coventry city scored 3 to make it level and then almost beat them 4-3 if it wasn’t for var

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Man Utd having a terrible season but Liverpool failing to beat them is the funniest memory this season 😂 😆 

Userlevel 1

Every Man United win is a highlight for me nowadays 😅

Seeing Lincoln City beat Barnsley 5-1 away at Barnsley - and then follow this up with a 6-0 and a 5-0 victory. Especially pleasing given they played the first half of the season with all of their first (and second!) choice strikers injured.

Userlevel 1

I really enjoyed when they kicked the ball!

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment is my hubby and son enjoying watching the matches together ❤ 

My favourite moment was watching Ipswich go into the Premier League.

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Watching Everton beat Liverpool 2-0, great team performance from the toffee’s 

Although I’m not an Eagles🦅supporter I loved that 4-0 win over Manchester United 👌🤣

My best part of this season is watching our Manager Rhys McCabe Airdrieonians take the club too a second year back to back to the playoffs.

His style of play MCCABE ball ♦️♦️ , he sticks to his guns and plays his style no matter what.

Youngest manager in Scotland to win a trophy and take his sde to two playoffs back to back and win a trophy 🏆.

Airdrieonians FC for the win RHYS MCCABE RED AND WHITE ARMY ♦️ ♦️ 

Watching Everton beat Liverpool 2-0, great team performance from the toffees ⚽️👍

Enjoying Aston Villa reaching Europe and playing placing 4th in the league. Fantastic keeper and atmosphere. Keep playing lads win or lose

It’s got to be that Coventry Vs Man U Semi Final at Wembley. It’s what the FA cup is all about, edge of the seat football. Not another giant killing in the end but what a superb game of it was

eze bycicle kick

don’t watch football 

Userlevel 1

My best moment of the football was not watching it and going out on my motorbike with real men.lol 

Absolutely loving watching CPFC develop under Oliver Glasner, especially the recent results. And thrashing Man Utd 4-0 has been the icing on the cake. Another season of Premier League football awaits!

Not been to see arsenal since 10 year old,so went with mates this year at 72 & I was 10 again "Amazing "

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment of the season was watching Newcastle beat PSG 4-1 absolutely awesome 

My team (Plymouth Argyle) beating Norwich 6-2. Amazing match. 

Userlevel 2

Seeing Sven lead-out the Liverpool Legends team.  Such a nice thing that he was the manager.  What a great day with legends from both Liverpool and Ajax playing.  And all proceeds to charity.

Here’s how to enter:

Good luck!

My best game was Chelsea v Man United when we won 4 - 3 

Userlevel 1

Taking my daughter on her 1st Burnley game, we’re so proud of her as she is autistic and struggles with noise and crowds - we forgot the ear defenders but she really wanted to go, we expected her to not stay long but she stayed the whole game and loved it so much, the steward were amazing and so understanding of autism took her to the steps for more space and stayed with her  through the match