iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 249 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

Show first post

249 replies

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

I was at Selhurst for the women’s team to win the Women’s Championship and lift the trophy!

Look forward to seeing them in the WSL next season :)

Crewe Alexandra getting the chance to get through to playoffs at Wembley after drawing with Colchester with an injury time equaliser

Michael Olise hat trick against Man Utd this week!

When it finished aha :D

Userlevel 1

As a supporter of Scunthorpe United I love that despite the many losses the fans are still united in their love of the game and the rallying around when the Club owners were threatening to not pay their staff shows the supporters at least still have the Iron Spirit.

Watching garnacho score the over head kick against Everton. Magical! 

Watching the Shaymen ruin Chesterfield's promotion party.

Userlevel 1

Crystal Palace beating Manchester United - and securing their premiership place for next year

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment of this season is my team, Derby County winning promotion back to the championship. Too many individual moments to choose from so promotion itself is amazing.

Userlevel 2

My favourite moment was watching Lincoln City beat Barnsley 5-1!

Favourite moment was Ross County beating Rangers.

Despite giving the opposition a chance, Arsenal winning 2-3 at Spurs 😊

My favourite moment of the football season was the FA Cup Semi-Final between Coventry City and Manchester United. As a Cov City fan, watching our team’s comeback from 3-0 to 3-3 in the second half was incredible! The Additional Time was utterly nail biting, and we thought we’d won in the last minute or so, but our goal was offside! That was just heart wrenching! Then, for the first few penalties scored, we thought we had United beat, but alas they won by a hair! It was a tragic defeat for Cov, as we’d come so far - but we gave United, and footie fans generally, a superb game of attacking football. 

Userlevel 1

Scotland reaching the world cup all them year's ago lol can only dream on winning it 😂 😂 

Jaden philogenes rabona against Rotherham for Hull City

Going every game with my dad 

The pints while watching the matches in the pub!

Not many highs this season as a Burnley FC fan but coming back in the second half against Chelsea with 10 men was a highlight. 

Garnacho’s bicycle kick goal against Everton.

Matondos goal against celtic 👊

Watching the mighty Leicester city lift the trophy in the championship and come back to the premier league… also Hamza Choudhury’s hat trick of goal line clearances against West Brom 

Boro beating Sunderland 4-0 at the SOL. What a game!

Watching Cole palmer blossom at Chelsea! Usually it's the Chelsea players that we lose to man city that excel.. Not the other way round!!! 

Spurs coming back from 1 down against Sheffield it'd in added time to win 2 - 1

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

QPR securing their championship survival against all odds with a resounding (and unexpected) 4-0 win at home to Leeds!