iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 249 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

Show first post

249 replies

Really ……..

Userlevel 1

Wrexham fc using there league wrexham are doing really well what a team

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Middlesbrough just winning 

Wrexham Town being promoted was my highlight of this year

Wrexham gaining promotion to league one and Super Paul Mullin's record shattering 105 goals, despite being out injured at the beginning of the season.

Userlevel 1

Living in Ipswich it has to be our promotion!

Palace beating Manchester United

Userlevel 1

By far the best overall moment of the season is Palace's 4-0 trashing of United 😂😂😂

Userlevel 1

Watching Chesterfield win promotion back into the Football League.

Userlevel 1

Stockport County winning their first league title in 57 years, going back up to League 1 as champions! 

There was not a dry eye in our house that evening! 

Userlevel 1

Crystal palace 4-0 Man united, when the 4th goal went in!!

Tough new season in the Championship for Argyle, record breaking signings but still the lowest budget in the league.

We competed with everyone until our manager was poached at the busiest point of the season and the free fall began. 

A swift manager change and the reintroduction of the players who helped win us promotion turned our fortunes around and culminated with our captain, figurehead, legend and green blooded mini beast, Joe Edwards scoring the header to beat Hull and ensure another season of Championship craziness.

Userlevel 2

Wrexham securing back-to-back promotions. League One here we come!

Userlevel 2

The Philogene rabona.

Derby County having 30,000 supporters see them get promoted at Pride Park to the Championship 

My best moment when I was see my amazing daughter with her favorit football kit. Liverpool. 

Garnacho's bicycle kick against Everton 

Has to be Crystal Palace 4-0 trashing of Manchester United, what a performance. Palace are an unrated team. 

Celebrating back to back promotions on the pitch with my friends and my dad. Memories that will last a lifetime 💙🤍

Userlevel 1

my most magic memory was seeing the amazing Coventry city coming back from 2 -1 down to wolves in the FA CUP quaters final. 2 -1 down then simms to equalize in the 97th minute. thinking at this point were going to extra time and hadji wright picks a spot and scores a 100th minute winner to take us to semi final against man united.

Palace thrashing Man U

LFC 4-3 Fulham 

The goals scored in that match, wow

May 6, 2024 is my favourite day of this season. I love the way Crystal Palace demolished red devil 4 0.

Absolutely fantastic 

Gotta be beating Palace lol - always a special moment !! 

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter

Mine would be Chelsea’s comeback this season, now in a position to get European football next year!

Why iD Mobile?