iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 251 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

Show first post

251 replies

Blackburn beating Leicester on the last day of the season and Sami Szmodics getting the golden boot what a legend of a player 

The best moment has to be the 4-0 victory against Manchester United. Dominated from the kick off and we looked slick and smooth with every pass. Much like the ID network we grew in confidence and performance with every goal we scored.

Userlevel 1

Virgil winner in the League Cup final, felt like the world was on our side and everything was lining up for Klopps final season. Its the hope that kills you

Userlevel 1

Newcastle versus Paris st Germain ... First leg.... I  was on holiday in Lanzarote with both team supporters. Atmosphere was amazing.  I won't forget that night. ⚽⚽⚽

When Jayden Danns came off the bench to score twice against Southampton, a talent to watch out for in the future!

Userlevel 1

Watching Mary Earps and the other Lionesses, superb matches and fantastic for womens football  

Getting to my only game this season at Anfield, and watching McAllister smash one in from distance against Sheffield United ❤️❤️❤️ IM SO GLAD THAT JURGEN IS A RED ❤️❤️❤️

Beating man utd  4-0 and securing another season in the Premier league COYP 🦅🦅🦅

Cheltenham Town beating Blackpool 2-0 at home 

Derby County, the mighty Rams, promoted to the Championship from League One with their biggest ever points total from a season!

Userlevel 1

Being a Manchester united fan ,my best moment will be the end of the season 

Userlevel 1

When underdog teams defeat strong opponents, it showcases that anything is possible in football. It levels the playing field and highlights the unpredictable nature of the sport. This gives hope to smaller teams and encourages them to believe that they can compete with and defeat bigger and more established clubs.

Palace beating Man Utd 4-0  last Monday 6th May

Userlevel 1

Newcastle beating PSG at home 4-1 in the champions league 

Sammie Szmodics 2nd goal against Leicester to keep us in the Championship, last day of the season

Userlevel 1

I took my twin boys to their first live game, it was Man Utd vs Liverpool in the FA Cup, it cost me an arm and a leg! They both support Liverpool but what a game! They both really enjoyed it despite the result.

Userlevel 1

Best moment this season was watching Arsenal ladies beat Tottenham at the Emirates stadium 

Palace win against West Ham 

I have really enjoyed watching wolves bounce around mid table it's about time they won something so me winning a crystal Palace shirt may spur them on

Userlevel 2

Watching the Bees win away at Luton. Proper ground that. Top trip. It'd been a few years since I was last there.  

Userlevel 1

My favourite moment of the season was Wrexham being promoted to League One and seeing Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney go nuts!

Userlevel 1

Watching Leicester City FC all through the roller coaster season to go and win the Championship Straight Back Up to the Premiership. Championies Championies Ole Ole Ole. Well done The Foxes

Leeds Utd’s 3-1 winning comeback against Leicester City there has never been an atmosphere like it anywhere.

Jamie Vardy helping #lcfc back to the EPL first time of asking #goat

Userlevel 1

Alejandro Garnacho overhead kick goal for Manchester United