Skip to main content

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club. This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's websiteYou can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

my favorite moments this season is Chelsea getting the double over spurs, pride of London💙

Watching Palace batter United 4-0 was a pleasure

Arsenal winning the league 🤞

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Manchester utd 4 -3 liverpool 

Arsenal Vs Chelsea 5-0 when we thrashed Chelsea come on you gunners 👌 

Manchester United 4-3 Liverpool 

Phil Foden’s goal against Notts Forest, great team goal 46 passes and a great finish from the Number 47. 

Brighton beating Spurs 4-2!!

Palace beating ManU 4-0

The Festive season game Celtic 2 Rangers 1 Kyogo Furahashi  of Celtic, strike from edge of the box, control, shimmy, strike, it was a thing of beauty, a peach. He's not had as good or as prolific a season, but class is permanent. 

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

My best moment was watching Sheffield Wednesday avoid relegation after the worst start in the club’s history 23/24 season

Good luck!

Seeing Palace hit Man Utd for FOUR! And doing the double over them  

My best moment this season was watching my team avoid relegation after there worst start to a season in the club’s history 

My best moment this season was watching my team Sheffield Wednesday avoid relegation after there worst start to a season in the club’s history 

Heaton Stannington getting promoted to The Northern Premier League East, fantastic goal to seal the play-off final.

Premier League has to be Mikel Arteta’s embarrasing rant following Newcastle’s late, disputed VAR goal at St James’, absolutely hilarious. Compare that to Eddie Howe’s reaction re late penalty decision in Paris!

Newcastle thrashing PSG 4-1 in the UCL. Unbelievable night of football! 

When Tottenham won the league in October… They will never learn! 

Seeing Harry Maguire smile again! 

Fav moment was hands when Arsenal WFC beat Chelsea WFC 4-1 at the Emirates… and again when they beat them at the Conti Cup Final!!!

Newly promoted Palace is doing extremely well, beaten the top teams by massive goals difference. Well done, keep going. So proud of you all. Three cheers team 👏👏

Watching my son’s football team beat their arch rivals in a local derby , a  cup game.
His team went 4-0 up playing fantastic football, the best they’ve played all season, but then the other team made an incredible comeback to level the game at 4-4, showing unbelievable determination and fight . The boys kept going though and kept their heads and got a late, great  winner to end  an unforgettable game, winning 5-4, WOW! 

Being an Ipswich Town fan we’ve had an extremely successful season. My favourite moment has to have been Jeremy Sarmiento’s last second winner against Southampton. Wow. Thats when i knew we were going up. What a result! Cant wait to play Crystal Palace in the Premier League. It’s great to be back after 22 years😜

Favourite moment for me is when a Hibernian player took a free kick and knocked 2 of his own players out in doing so!  Google it - it’s hilarous 🤣😂😅

It’s got to be Sheffield United’s Oli McBurnie last minute goal against West Ham - down to the wire to get a point.

Everton vs Liverpool 2-0