National Joke Day Competition - Closed

National Joke Day Competition - Closed

Show first post

339 replies

Userlevel 3
What do you call a Bee hive with no exits?

Unbelievable.
Userlevel 1
My mum told me follow your dreams,
So i went back to bed.
Userlevel 3
What network is Luke Skywalker on? Yodafone.
Propaganda - When a cockney takes a really good look at something.

Brexit - What happens when an obese northerner sits on a plastic garden chair.
Userlevel 1
Whats Rupert Bears middle name ? —————————————-The.
Userlevel 1
How do you hide an elephant in a cherry tree?
Paint it's toe nails red.
Userlevel 1
What do you call pig that does karate?
Pork chop
Userlevel 1
I took my children to the local zoo. There was only one dog there. It was a shih tzu.
Userlevel 1
A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later." The nun agreed... A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way."
After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria." The nun said, "I understand completely." The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!" The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls…. I don't want to go to Syria either."
Userlevel 1
What is an ig?

An igloo without a loo.
Userlevel 2
Heard about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac? He lay awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.
Userlevel 1
How do you think the unthinkable?

With an itheberg!
Userlevel 1
How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

Put him into the microwave until his Bill Withers!
Userlevel 2
Whenever I compete on a horse, I have a terrible fear of falling off as I jump the fences. I have other fears but that's my overriding concern.
Userlevel 1
Q) What time do people normally go to the dentist..?

A) About tooth hurty..🤣🤣🤣
Userlevel 1
What's green and hard?
A frog with a tattoo.
Userlevel 2
I dreamt last night that I wrote Lord Of The Rings. I'd never have known but the wife said that I was Tolkien in my sleep.
Userlevel 1

A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been
discovered in Egypt ................. Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh
Roche...
Userlevel 1
A man walks into a bar....

OUCH!!!

it was a metal bar
Userlevel 1
After queuing up at the Tesco checkout this morning, Mr Patel said to the cashier, "Can you do this any cheaper, I'm afraid not," she replied, "If we did it for you then we'd have to do it for everybody. Mr Patel said, "Yeah, but it's got today's date on it. If nobody buys it then it's just going to get thrown away. Look sir, you're holding up the queue. Do you want the newspaper or not?!" –
Userlevel 1
Why did the Skeleton not go to the party?

Because he had nobody to go with.
Userlevel 1
"IT’S A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, IT’S A BOY" and with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Thai brothel!!!
Userlevel 1
What do you call a deer with no eyes. No Idea.

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs. Still no idea!!
Userlevel 1
7 wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40 –
Userlevel 1
What is red and invisible?

No tomatoes!