Blog

New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

Maybe let our data rollover every month. But you do give us a great service nonetheless. 

My data does rollover! 

Just keep up with what you’re doing 

I'm new to the Community but it strikes me in these difficult times enabling us to give unused data to people who really need it, helping to bridge the Digital Divide by welcoming people into the world of digital possibility that. ID Mobile is able to offer would be a great thing. 

Maybe let our data rollover every month. But you do give us a great service nonetheless. 

My data does rollover! 

So does mine

ID seems really great so far, the only thing I would say that would make it better would be to have promotions and links work natively in the app i.e. keep the user logged in when they navigate instead of porting a mobile optimised web form to display in the app.

Other than that though it really does seem to be great!

Doing a fantastic job, keep it up 

I enjoy using ID as a network. Great value for money and with the rolling 1 month sim deal data rolling. Theres no hidden charges. The emails I get from the community page are always informative too.

Userlevel 1

I think something like a monthly vote for an article topic would be good, maybe it’d give the brilliant staff a chance to write something they find interesting or are really passionate about.

Other than that suggestion, I’ve had a great experience overall with ID Mobile and the ID Community.

Very imformative well worth the time to read .keeps you up to date on all new offers and whats going on

I’ve just joined iDMobile a couple of weeks ago and finding it really refreshing compared to previous network.

I find the app really useful. The only tiny amendment I would suggest is being able to hide some item on the app dashboard. There’s items on there that I don’t want to see or use so would like to clear up if ever possible. 99.9% of the service so far is spot on. Thanks 

Just to carry on with the good service and give current/ loyal customers the same deal as new customers get or better. This was one main reason why I left 3! 

Make the Community feature more prominent, or otherwise make your customers more aware of it - perhaps more giveaways or free features, or possibly just using a different email Sender name as the emails currently just blend in with all the sales emails and bills etc as they all come from the same email display name and kind of get ignored :grin: .  We have 4 phones with you and have never noticed this feature before!

It only rolls over  one month of data not everything you have left!!

Userlevel 1

It’s great value, the only thing I would say is that the coverage is not as wide as some other networks.  I’m not complaining though, please enter me for the competition!

ID mobile customer for just a month and pretty good so far. I made a switch from Vodafone after contract ended to keep costs down. Slightly disappointed with network coverage tbh where I'm staying temporarily but not a major issue given we can't go out at the moment!

Prices are great, switch was easy to do and app easy to use so all in all good job so far.

Re the question in hand I agree with a poster above that we need a draw to the community otherwise unlikely to use it unless we have a question. So yeah giveaways etc and questions like this but could be about any aspect of your service.

For the price, ID mobile has been great and now you offer wifi calling as well there is not much more to say apart from fixing a few areas of poor data.

I travel for work so having a detailed post explaining the new charges and changes would be very helpful. All your other posts have been super helpful! Keep up the great work!

Userlevel 1

Mobile phone reviews, European roaming, or sending spare data to friends/other ID users. 

I would add the ‘Live Chat’ option in the iD community website so that members also can speak, chat and get their problems solved by expert member of staff.

Userlevel 1

The only two reasons I come to the community section is for competitions and if I need help with an issue. I don’t want more issues, so maybe more prizes and give always....

How about a section for Device Reviews? It would be very useful to get the pros and cons of a new device from real world users before a purchase.

As a new user, so far so good. Keep it up. 

Userlevel 1

No changes that I can think of, happy the way things are!

Userlevel 1
Access to castumer servic by telephone call , earlier possibility of contract renewal . You guys have good purchase offers. 

Improve coverage. Everything else is good

Keeping excess data would be useful rather than just for 1 month.

Why iD Mobile?