New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

Userlevel 2

Happy as is

Userlevel 1

Let people have more than 2 contracts!

Because I already have them in my name for both my children, I can’t move over to you!

Userlevel 1

Have a family package or plan like some other networks have.  For instance, I have 2 of my family with another network, everything is managed via the app under the one account, and data can be transferred and shared between them, as well as viewing separate bills etc and changing things independantly.  It would be great if we could have a family option like this on EE.  If you have 2 children on the EE network, you have to log in separately to each, then difficulty in adding another person via the same address/bank as showing already 2 contracts.  Missing a trick getting more customers..  The app is sometimes a nightmare recognising log in, have to constantly reset password despite the fact it is correct each time.

ID community is okay, a lot better than some others.  Maybe a loyalty rewards area would be good for weekly treats etc.

Userlevel 1

when they say to good to be true it is except when its community.idmoble.co.uk for a blog what gives sound advice  and free nothing better

Userlevel 2

How about being able to access the community through the app? This might encourage users - like me - to get more involved.

Userlevel 1

Great idea SharonBarnes,

Lets hope the iD app designers are watching this

Userlevel 1

FIX YOUR PAC CODE SYSTEM SO YOU DON’T TRAP PEOPLE WITH A CHAT BOT THAT CANNOT FIX ISSUES AND FORCE THEM TO PAY UNLESS THEY GIVE UP THEIR NUMBERS

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @DaveH , you made some great points thanks for that :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @sharonbarnes , I hope you are well :)

Another great idea, this is something we are looking into and hopefully this will come to fruition in the near future :)

Why iD Mobile?