Blog

New Year, New Phone - Competition

New Year, New Phone - Competition

Show first post

109 replies

Userlevel 1

“How to enter the competition”, is usually something that precedes instructions…....

So is that a question or what, because although you have used three question marks, you haven’t actually written a question have you???

Userlevel 1

I am pleased with the service I get from ID mobile. In terms of improvements, it would be useful to be able to turn off mobile data from the account page on the internet, rather than just from the device. 

Userlevel 1

Live "ask the expert" events might be good, that way once they are over the text transcript code be made searchable and the same questions/comments being relatively asked/written could be avoided. (Sorry if this has been written before 😂)

Userlevel 1

I have no qualms with my ID experience so far, very good value for money. The unlimited data for NHS workers was lovely to have.

Free european data roaming would be a dream if that's at all possible 😊 useful articles on latest features, 5G and security could be interesting. Happy 2021! 

Userlevel 1

Haven't used iDCommunity much other than for queries and then with not much success. I struggle to follow chats with either too much going on or lots of repeated comments.

Userlevel 1

I'd like to open my email, click the link and log in without having to change my password every single time to access the community. 

Can you make it easier to log in.

Otherwise very happy with ID and the community. 

Userlevel 1

I have had no problems with the ID community and can’t think of anything they need to improve on. I especially like the help articles on the website as they’ve been useful in helping me throughout my contract with ID, so I would say continue to update them.

“How to enter the competition”, is usually something that precedes instructions…....

So is that a question or what, because although you have used three question marks, you haven’t actually written a question have you???

Those ??? are frustration marks! I just noticed you also posted you would like entering competitions made easier.  So to re-phrase.. I would like to enter the competition, but how? 

To be honest everything about ID is great not much that needs fixing

Have been happy with your service for a couple of years. Would be nice to speak to a person because have found it difficult through emails etc. Keep up the good work.

Perhaps offer some sim-free phones for purchase on your website. Other than that, keep up the good work. :relaxed:

Userlevel 1

Only a small thing but I'd like if our data could roll over multiple months rather than just one. I'm very happy with the service I get from ID, I've always found it very easy to upgrade and very competitive prices. 

Everything is good except make it easier to get a second sim card or inform that you need to set up a new account in order to get a second sim card.

Userlevel 1

Overall, I'm happy with the service I've been provided, the signal strength in certain areas around Hull could be better, however.

Userlevel 2

I am happy with the community as it is. It can be a mistake to go for change just for the sake of it. I can find what I am looking for easily enough. Have you ever heard of KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid. :thinking:

Userlevel 1

Some tips on digital security for mobile devices would be great!

Userlevel 1

I enjoy getting the newsletter each month and find the content interesting. Perhaps articles which may help older, less tech savvy people would be good from my perspective. Thank you.

More information on 5G expansion, how it works, how much it costs etc

For the website, a live chat function would be a great addition.

Very new to the community but this all looks super helpful - keep doing what you’re doing! My only suggestion would be to provide data packages for people traveling outside of Europe (or the UK given our exit)

Userlevel 1

ID is incredibly great value and I've been with you for a long time coming. The community is great and you can usually find what you need in it. I might suggest something like a little bit of fun. Like a poll on general things current affairs, favourite things etc help us get to know the community more. 

Userlevel 1

Sent 8Jan21
I love your Data Add-on, which flows generously for a whole year.  Should you use up all your Data in any month this 4Gb Add-on kicks in, not only for that month but continues on safe guarding your Plan for a whole year.

It's so comforting, after discovering the shock of unwittingly going over your Data allowance, along with an expensive bill added onto your Plan, to suddenly realize you were protected by this 4Gb Data Add-on, its a sensible form of insurance I suppose.

For a one-off £15 payment this add-on will Protect you for a whole year.

Now, my suggestion is;
 to offer the same one year long, ongoing protection for your Phone Call Minutes, give us piece-of-mind iD, every month for those times we may need to over-run our phone minutes.

How about it iD?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have 3 idmobile contracts for my family, one thing is really love to to is have them all managed under one account, every other service I've used does this, it's just a massive pain to have to log in and out of each one! Otherwise, all good 😁

Userlevel 1

Yes 4imix,

Of course your suggestion would be wonderful and indeed I also have been seeking this since the mid-80's!

I don't see why this, lets call it a 'Family Plan', is so difficult to set up and offer, say for up to 5 phones.

I have seen something similar offered in the past, I think on O2, but the way it worked wasn't simple enough to tempt me at the time.

iD may just be the people to resolve it, lets put our faith in them, fingers crossed x

Userlevel 1

Hi, Generally very happy with ID mobile. I suppose one thing that would be really great would be to be given the option to switch when a better deal is provided by ID eg the £8pm  bundle was signed upto 6 months ago, now the same bundle is £6pm! Many thanks, 

Userlevel 1

Sent 8Jan21
I love your Data Add-on, which flows generously for a whole year.  Should you use up all your Data in any month this 4Gb Add-on kicks in, not only for that month but continues on safe guarding your Plan for a whole year.

It's so comforting, after discovering the shock of unwittingly going over your Data allowance, along with an expensive bill added onto your Plan, to suddenly realize you were protected by this 4Gb Data Add-on, its a sensible form of insurance I suppose.

For a one-off £15 payment this add-on will Protect you for a whole year.

Now, my suggestion is;
 to offer the same one year long, ongoing protection for your Phone Call Minutes, give us piece-of-mind iD, every month for those times we may need to over-run our phone minutes.

How about it iD?

...…

Yes asmileischarity, 
 of course it would be wonderful if we all could benefit by moving from a previously chosen plan which certainly seemed excellent at the time ...only to find its now dropped in price, 
 but I suppose thats life, and yes £6 for this deal is truely a wonderful offer.

My first contract plan, I think from Vodafone around 1985, was 50p/min, and midway through my contract a similar price plan was on offer at 25p/min, it happens and indeed has done so several times since!

I get by in celebrating these dropping prices and take advantage come my next future purchase.

Why iD Mobile?