September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Olympus Mons
My dream holiday destination would be Borneo so I could visit the orangutan sanctuaries and see all the different colours of the rainforest
I would love to travel around Thailand with my other half. It's so beautiful and can be such a busy place or really peaceful.
My dream holiday destination would be anyway but England 😩 haven’t been abroad for 17 years now so anywhere would be ok 👍🏻 Just as long as there in sun and sea xxx
No time for holidays, but it would be nice to have a tablet so I can look at other peoples destinations!
My dream holiday would be at Paphos in Cyprus. We lived in Cyprus for 3 years many years ago and would love to go back to re-visit all the wonderful archeological sites that we found, back in the 1980's!
My Dream Holiday would to go back to Luxor with my kids to show them some amazing history and beauty.
Userlevel 2
The Mir Space Station. Sending WhatsApp messages from there would be the coolest.
Userlevel 1
I would love to go the Isle of Skye again because of the fantastic wildlife, wonderful scenery, dark night skies. Also very few mobile phone masts to ruin the countryside and no environment damaging flights required!
A trip to Alaska. Polar bears and the Northern Lights.
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

My family are growing too quickly so to take them to Japan would be such an experience for them ( and an ultimate *dream* for me!)❤️
My family are growing too quickly so to take them to Japan would be such an experience for them ( and an ultimate *dream* for me!)❤️
My dream holiday destination would be Hawaii 👌
My dream destination would be to the moon 🌑 in one of the SpaceX rockets 🚀, and back of course 😅

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

My dream holiday would be a round the world cruise i have cruised many times and this would be a life ambition and would stay in my life for ever.
Ps I might need more data to keep in touch with family if I won.
My dream holiday would be to visit the Galapagos Islands to see their amazing and unique wildlife.
I would love to visit the Galapagos islands. A mix of history, nature and of course some warm weather. 😊
Userlevel 2
I would love to go to South Korea for the pleasing aesthetic 💛
My dream holiday would be whale and dolphin watching in the Azores now my dolphin mad daughter is old enough to enjoy it too!
Thailand...... Visiting various areas of the country experiencing their culture their kindness elephant rides..... Visiting tribes..... Bangkok is hustle and bustle..... Chang mai and the final chill out in Phuket as well as visiting all the fantastic markets and filling up the suitcases full of clothes and gifts for loved ones. Highly recommended best holiday and memories.
Userlevel 1
French Polynesia 🐠🌞🌞🌼🏝🏝

The Amalfi coast for the food, the warm Southern Italian welcome and amazing scenery.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

My ideal holiday would be anywhere my wife & grandchildren are
My ideal holiday would be anywhere my wife and grandchildren are
My dream holiday destination would be the Galapagos Islands. Such variety and interest. And if you stay a few thousand years the earth will move for you!
Why iD Mobile?