Question

Anyone else unable to log into ID mobile app?

Userlevel 2

I see this is a recurring issue, but today when I attempt to open the app, I'm diverted to a Web page to "re-register." Upon doing so, I'm asked to add my mobile number, then get an error message "oops, something went wrong." Anyone else? 

40 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dorothy Sharman 

The “Gillarms” message is sent to everyone, this is generic and should say the username, we’re working on fixing this on our side.

Tom

Userlevel 1

@Tom Re your reply-

The “Gillarms” message is sent to everyone, this is generic and should say the username, we’re working on fixing this on our side.

One more thing you are working on fixing 🤞its a quicker fix than the App/Online.Acct one that some of us are still waiting on

🙄

Userlevel 1

Hi @Dorothy Sharman 

Tom

Most helpful

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Dorothy Sharman,

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Essential maintenance has been completed. The iD Mobile app and My Account online are back up and running for new registrations and existing users.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash . Hi I just saw your above post + thought great news I had tried on Sat + got a msg saying it was being upgraded. So thought I'd leave it a cple of days then try again. So saw your msg + tried . Imagine my disappountment to find still exactly the same as last 5 eks. Oops something went wrong. So No it is not back up + running for all  existing uses😣 

Userlevel 1

Can get into my acct + see total bill + upgrade date but when I try to viewplan also get Oops something went wrong msg 

Userlevel 1

This is beyond a joke. Retried several times got put in a queue. Then got as far as putting in a password. 6 attempts all saying Password must not be First name dob or email (None of them did) then thrown out. Obviously iD have a very different idea of resolved than most of us This is ridiculous

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AgnesHunter,

I’m sorry for the issues that you are having.

I would advise keeping an eye out on the link below as it provides updates on work being carried out.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@Kash  Hi Kash thanks.  I have been doing so but am very disappointed as I webchatted with an adviser on 22 after msg saying issues were resolved for New + Existing customers. As previously they acted like I was the only person still having issues. Obviously I'm not as the complaints in Playstore + every other forum show. I was also assured my issue(Which its not it's iD's issue) was referred to a technician  I would be contacted personally within 48 hrs. 😞

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash

i still cannot log in either online or in app.

every time I have to go through ‘getting started’ when is this going to be sorted as it is off putting to not be able to open the app and see my account with a touch 

Userlevel 1

Re-My previous post 4 days now since was assured by Webchat adviser Technical Team wold be directly in touch to sort the issue I was having + not a word!!!. As per the updated msg on 24 April I am now not even attempting to log on till next wk. Regardless of whether it is actually resolved then or not. The attitude of iD towards customers general frustration about this has been disgusting. They've ignored all the posts re issues on most forums + the 4 Webchat people I've dealt with have implied my issues are isolated to me + given conflicting, non sensical or downright untrue information re action being taken. Shocking lack of customer services.

Similar issue; 

- cannot see plan details in app ("Oops, something went wrong")

- cannot see alternative upgrade options ("Oops, something went wrong")

Clearly a broken data pull, or a massive data storage error resulting in failed server response/s if too many requests are submitted in a short time frame.

Come on guys, work on an actual issue identification then resolve accordingly.

Userlevel 1

@Pcowling Yes it is very frustrating. I got a response from the  Technical team yesterday (3 days later than promised) Not a solution. Just asking me to send screen shots of the issue. Given I've already described them in detail to numerous  members of their staff not sure how them actually seeing the error msgs will help. But if it is an actual progression rather than another distrcaction to the issue they caused with the upgrade then fair enough.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AgnesHunter,
Sorry to hear this.

Please let us know here if someone hasn’t been in touch and we will PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kash I sent the screen shots requested on Sunday Afternoon + have heard nothing back since. I noticed there was a msg online acct last night saying it + the app will be offline for the rest of this wk from 10 pm till 7am So unclear if whats happening then will help. Thanks 

Why iD Mobile?