Question

Refer a friend account input link not working???

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

31 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @JamesAnita, if you still need help with this, I’d recommend contacting the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can escalate it for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@baileyv1,

I can see that we are looking into this via PM.

Please could you get back to us there and we will assist you further.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andrew Beard 

Please be aware the Facebook team isn’t a Live Chat team therefore can’t reply immediately!

If it’s been a while feel free to send over a nudge but if we’ve mentioned that we’re looking into it for you already, please note we are indeed looking into it but possibly awaiting an update!

Tom 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @baileyv1,

We are replying to all customers as quickly as possible and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Kash

Experiencing the same problem. The link in my friend’s email to input their account number for the refer a friend scheme for the Currys vouchers just takes them back to the registration page rather than to an account number input page? When will this be resolved?

@Kash a Live Chat agent logged a complaint for me regarding this issue. Someone from ID tried to call me yesterday evening following a text to say someone would be calling me and to answer if possible, I was out at a show so couldn't answer. No-one has tried again today. 

Why iD Mobile?