Solved

How to talk to someone at ID

• 28 August 2020
  • 38 replies

Show first post

38 replies

Hi i need to talk to someone about my Id account as i am getting an intermittent signal, on a side note you have made it real difficult for customer to contact you not everyone is tech savvy very poor

Where is the online chat Icon ??

Userlevel 1

I originally asked for my bill date to be the 19th of each month and it's not, its beginning or mid month. The reception is awful in most places. And I was told after 3 months I could get a handset  and the app is saying it's too early in my contract to get one. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear this, @Bexmoynes01. I’ve just dropped you a private message so we’ll take it from there.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi I have just paid for six months again. I did this in April after receiving the threatening letter that if I did pay it would result in court action etc. But there was an automated number on that letter so I was finally able to pay. I haven't received that letter this time, just the emails to say I haven't paid. I really thought your call centres would be open now but COVID-19 is still the reason I can't speak to anyone. So I have paid another six months but I would be grateful to set up a DD so I don't have to keep doing this. Is anyone able to call me or email me and help me do this?

Userlevel 1

My phone is not working phone calls not available no network got 2 texts messages ref a new sim being activated I never asked for this and haven't got a new sim ?

Userlevel 1

My phone is not working phone calls not available no network got 2 texts messages ref a new sim being activated I never asked for this and haven't got a new sim ?

Userlevel 1

Agent my phone is not able to make calls no network got 2 messages ref a activating a new sim card that I've never asked for and I haven't got a new sim card I don't get it please help 

Userlevel 1

I can’t do anything as i can’t log in. i am the account holder but i don’t have the mobile as its for my step son. I can’t remember my password and i just need to speak to someone. Can someone from ID email me so i can call them?? 

I can’t find transaction number anywhere so am unable to use my old number which is for work! I am not able to speak to anyone either and am wondering if I have made a bad decision by trying to transfer over to ID mobile. Can anyone provide a contact number for the company. Many thanks.

Hello, I urgently need to speak to someone about my account the Chat Bot is not helping at all. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Type the word “Agent” when chatting to the chatbot and you will be connected to a live agent.

Hi 

Live Chat is not available, in fact there's no link to it anywhere on the website, so I'm writing this in the hope that someone will answer. 

I am trying to port my old number to my new ID account. I have uploaded a PAC code as required, but I'm still on the numberassigned to my new SIM. Its been 4 days now, and I have no idea if the PAC has been accepted. I'm waiting for a call about a work contract, which I'll lose if I can't be contacted.

Please will somebody get in touch. 

Why iD Mobile?