Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Show first post

106 replies

how do u seperate 2 different no accounts..cancelled 2 vodafone accounts pac them bought 2 id sim deal registered with same details except no...now i only c my daughters no on the acount.how can i seperate to see both accounts
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
As The_Viking above, I also have 3 iD sims (one for me and 2 daughters). I can only see the first one bought (daughter #2) and would very much want to see all three. As they all have one email (mine) I have no option to see the other numbers. Would really appreciate if this could be sorted in the near future, please. Thanks

Manus
Me again, I've just realised that I probably cant port the old numbers (I have the PAC codes from the previous provider)until this is sorted, because I can only access the app or website for the first sim card I bought. I only bought the other 2 today.
Please help.
Thanks
Manus

Hello @Mpcgoose,

We can assist with porting the numbers, I'll PM you on how we can go about doing this.

In regards to registering, we recommend registering the iD accounts with 3 separate email addresses.

This will allow you to individually manage the accounts online.

Check your PM for further steps.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
As The_Viking above, I also have 3 iD sims (one for me and 2 daughters). I can only see the first one bought (daughter #2) and would very much want to see all three. As they all have one email (mine) I have no option to see the other numbers. Would really appreciate if this could be sorted in the near future, please. Thanks

Manus

Me again, I've just realised that I probably cant port the old numbers (I have the PAC codes from the previous provider)until this is sorted, because I can only access the app or website for the first sim card I bought. I only bought the other 2 today.
Please help.
Thanks
Manus
Userlevel 1

Thanks

Manus
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks

Hello @The_Viking,

I've fed back your comments and hope this is a feature made available in the future!

Mohammed
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.

Why iD Mobile?