Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Userlevel 2
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Phil 6 June 2018, 12:20

View original

106 replies

Userlevel 1
I am in the same situation. I have just received four ID Sims, two for me and my partner and two for the children. I was hoping to use my e-mail address for the children just like you, as I pay the bill and control the account.
On another point, in the app under Services there is an Adult Content Filtering switch. This is not ideal on the app when it's installed on a child's phone in the first place! They still need the app to see their remaining allowances, so how about a version of the app for children that the adult installs?
Userlevel 1
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks

As The_Viking above, I also have 3 iD sims (one for me and 2 daughters). I can only see the first one bought (daughter #2) and would very much want to see all three. As they all have one email (mine) I have no option to see the other numbers. Would really appreciate if this could be sorted in the near future, please. Thanks

Manus
Userlevel 1
Can I add another vote for this, I manage 2 accounts and a family feature in the app would be very helpful.
Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I understand this must be frustrating. I am afraid it's not something we have available right now, but hope it's something made available in the future.

It’s a daft omission and this thread is over 2 years old - so you’re obviously not working on a fix.  Luckily I have my own domain so can have multiple email addresses, but your driving away potential multiple SIM owners with this simple issue.

Carphone Warehouse are stuck in 1987 with their “cheque will take 28 days to arrive” policy, and it seems ID are equally Luddite.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @Deepfat and welcome to the ID Community.

We appreciate it can be a little cumbersome right now for those with multiple accounts to manage, but all this feedback is being fed to the right people, that's for sure.

Kevin
Userlevel 1

The requirement to register each SIM to a different email address is very poor. Frustration with this and the inability to converse ether on chat or on the phone with an agent on two there queries today has led me to look at an alternative supplier. We have 6 phones in the house and will now look to consolidate with  a user friendly supplier

Userlevel 1

+ 1 for this

@Will it’s very frustrating having a separate account for every family member. I’m about to set up my 4th account, so hopefully the ability to manage multiple numbers from one account will be added soon!

Thanks

Userlevel 1
OMG. How is this not fixed yet? It is clearly moronic business practice to say to your customers "sorry, you can only ever buy one of our products". Stupid stupid stupid.
Userlevel 1

Another vote for this feature. It seems many people.want this so its a massive shame ID Are not taking this request seriously.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have purchased my second ID sim, the first was for my daughter but I have it attached to my email as I pay the bill and control the account as she is a young teenager.
I have tried to attach my new sim to the original ID app on my phone but it doesn’t appear that I can?
I don’t want to have to use a different email address but can’t see another way.
Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

Hello @Zoe,

As above, you'll need to register any additional accounts with a new email address. We don't support multiple accounts being registered in one place but rest assured this has been fed back!

I am in the same situation. I have just received four ID Sims, two for me and my partner and two for the children. I was hoping to use my e-mail address for the children just like you, as I pay the bill and control the account.
On another point, in the app under Services there is an Adult Content Filtering switch. This is not ideal on the app when it's installed on a child's phone in the first place! They still need the app to see their remaining allowances, so how about a version of the app for children that the adult installs?

Hello @Swampy,

I responded to your other topic but I had the same idea as you've mentioned here with multiple versions of the app.

Thank you for your feedback and we've passed it on.

We certainly hope this is a feature available in the future.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
+1 for this enhancement

I've come from Virgin where I was able to manage multiple SIMS from one account.

I am holding off purchasing any additional ID Mobile SIMS until this feature becomes available.
Userlevel 1

Wish i'd seen this before getting another iDmobile sim for my other child.

Looks like i'll be moving both over very quickly so i can manage BOTH contracts in one app!

Userlevel 1
I've just encountered this same issue. Bought sims for my kids, then for me. Registered the first kid's sim to my email address and now can't do anything for the others. So frustrating! The iD website was useless for providing information on this so turned to Google search and found this thread.

I think I'm going to have to deregister and then reregister so that I can sort out my own sim card.

Luckily I have set up email addresses for my kids, so I might be able to set up again using those but only me knowing the password!
Userlevel 2
Multiple SIM's on ONE account, using ONE email address......WHEN?

I see several people have raised this very basic requirement and it is something iD are looking into.
How are we to know when this is available? Because until it is I'm not moving my second phone.
Thank you
ok - so lots of good chat over the last 12+ months of this request being added to the roadmap. Is there an actual date for this being introduced? There certainly seems to be enough demand for it. Pity that this pretty basic feature appears to have been missed thus far.

Hello ID Mobile,

Like many others I have 2 (or more) SIMs from you, under one email as I wasn't told of this issue prior.  I have more than one email so can split the accounts out, but for my 2nd sim (ordered via the app) all I was issued with was a mobile number (which works).  How / where to I associate the mobile number with an account and my 2nd email address to use with it?  Thanks in advance!

Adding my voice to this request.

My older daughter already has a number with you, and I just upgraded the plan and was about to order a 2nd SIM for my younger daughter, as she’s getting her first phone soon. The process of upgrading prompted me to wonder about this and check.

I was glad I found this thread, as I now know not to bother and get a SIM from somewhere else instead. It’s a shame, but the only way loyalty works in this sort of market is when having all SIMs with one provider is MORE convenient. Take that away and you’re actively discouraging further purchases.

I’m a software engineer, and I can think of a few ways that this could be awkward to implement, but if it’s not anywhere near the top of the backlog/roadmap then just let us know. Many of my preferred service providers publish public roadmaps of some kind; might I suggest that approach? 

Userlevel 1

Yes, this is ridiculous that you can’t have more than 1 number on 1 account! I manage 2 numbers but I ended up just using an email alias so they are basically the same email address but still stupid that you have to can’t have more than 1 number on an account.

I see in this thread that they say they’ve fed this back but they should have sorted this by now.

Same problem for me. I'm really disappointmed that I need to have two separate accounts with two emails, please fix this.

Migrating all of my accounts out of ID mobile as this has been going on for well over a year and is obviously never going to change. X3 lost customers!!!

Bump - about to do the same with 2 kids accounts - could really do with managing from the one login!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Bump - about to do the same with 2 kids accounts - could really do with managing from the one login!

We hear you @Waldocabs and this is feature we’ve passed over the feedback for that to be considered in a future app update.

For now though, each account needs it’s own email address log-in and password.  To differentiate the individual accounts.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused there.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Deepfat 

We are hoping to have this feature available in the future. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @danfrancis,

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. The feature has been fed back to the team, but we don’t have any further information on when or if this feature will be implemented.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?