Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Userlevel 2
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Phil 6 June 2018, 12:20

View original

106 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks

Hello @The_Viking,

I've fed back your comments and hope this is a feature made available in the future!

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

Thanks

As The_Viking above, I also have 3 iD sims (one for me and 2 daughters). I can only see the first one bought (daughter #2) and would very much want to see all three. As they all have one email (mine) I have no option to see the other numbers. Would really appreciate if this could be sorted in the near future, please. Thanks

Manus
Userlevel 1

Thanks
As The_Viking above, I also have 3 iD sims (one for me and 2 daughters). I can only see the first one bought (daughter #2) and would very much want to see all three. As they all have one email (mine) I have no option to see the other numbers. Would really appreciate if this could be sorted in the near future, please. Thanks

Manus

Me again, I've just realised that I probably cant port the old numbers (I have the PAC codes from the previous provider)until this is sorted, because I can only access the app or website for the first sim card I bought. I only bought the other 2 today.
Please help.
Thanks
Manus
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks

Manus
Me again, I've just realised that I probably cant port the old numbers (I have the PAC codes from the previous provider)until this is sorted, because I can only access the app or website for the first sim card I bought. I only bought the other 2 today.
Please help.
Thanks
Manus

Hello @Mpcgoose,

We can assist with porting the numbers, I'll PM you on how we can go about doing this.

In regards to registering, we recommend registering the iD accounts with 3 separate email addresses.

This will allow you to individually manage the accounts online.

Check your PM for further steps.

Mohammed
how do u seperate 2 different no accounts..cancelled 2 vodafone accounts pac them bought 2 id sim deal registered with same details except no...now i only c my daughters no on the acount.how can i seperate to see both accounts
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Gillen, you need to register separately for the other account.

You can do that here, https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

You will need to use an alternative email address for the second account.
@Mohammed could you pm me the details for porting my number across as I also have got two sims on one account my current sim (old) and my new sim that I want to port to
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
@Mohammed could you pm me the details for porting my number across as I also have got two sims on one account my current sim (old) and my new sim that I want to port to

Hello @Likahey,

I have PMed you with some more information on how we can help you.

Mohammed
@Mohammed I I cancel one sim will the other show up on my dsshboard
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Likahey,

Cancelling the SIM card would not then show the second SIM card on your dashboard as you can only register 1 SIM card to one account. I have replied to your post on another topic to explain this further.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Can I add another vote for this, I manage 2 accounts and a family feature in the app would be very helpful.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Grant,

Thanks for sharing the feedback.

We hope it's something implemented in the near future.

Mohammed
I have purchased my second ID sim, the first was for my daughter but I have it attached to my email as I pay the bill and control the account as she is a young teenager.
I have tried to attach my new sim to the original ID app on my phone but it doesn’t appear that I can?
I don’t want to have to use a different email address but can’t see another way.
Any thoughts or ideas welcome.
Userlevel 1
I am in the same situation. I have just received four ID Sims, two for me and my partner and two for the children. I was hoping to use my e-mail address for the children just like you, as I pay the bill and control the account.
On another point, in the app under Services there is an Adult Content Filtering switch. This is not ideal on the app when it's installed on a child's phone in the first place! They still need the app to see their remaining allowances, so how about a version of the app for children that the adult installs?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have purchased my second ID sim, the first was for my daughter but I have it attached to my email as I pay the bill and control the account as she is a young teenager.
I have tried to attach my new sim to the original ID app on my phone but it doesn’t appear that I can?
I don’t want to have to use a different email address but can’t see another way.
Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

Hello @Zoe,

As above, you'll need to register any additional accounts with a new email address. We don't support multiple accounts being registered in one place but rest assured this has been fed back!

I am in the same situation. I have just received four ID Sims, two for me and my partner and two for the children. I was hoping to use my e-mail address for the children just like you, as I pay the bill and control the account.
On another point, in the app under Services there is an Adult Content Filtering switch. This is not ideal on the app when it's installed on a child's phone in the first place! They still need the app to see their remaining allowances, so how about a version of the app for children that the adult installs?

Hello @Swampy,

I responded to your other topic but I had the same idea as you've mentioned here with multiple versions of the app.

Thank you for your feedback and we've passed it on.

We certainly hope this is a feature available in the future.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
+1 for this enhancement

I've come from Virgin where I was able to manage multiple SIMS from one account.

I am holding off purchasing any additional ID Mobile SIMS until this feature becomes available.
I have 2 x SIM only contracts, but only the first is on my account. How do I add the second.
I have just taken a 2nd idmobile SIM but when I log into my account, I can only see my original SIM. I used the same email address for both orders
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @richmcl,

Welcome to the iD community!

Each contract/SIM must have its own account, so unfortunately we wouldn't be unable to merge both to display on your account dashboard. We apologise for any inconvenience caused!

Ryan
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @spovey,

Welcome to the iD community!

At this moment in time, we are unable to allow two SIMs to show up on one account. You will have to register the second SIM as a new account.

Ryan
I have a phone contract with ID and a data sim for wifi in my car. is there any way to have them both on the same account and not have two separate accounts with two different email addresses? its very frustrating that I cant just call someone to get answers so here we are.
Its a little more complex because I don't know the phone number for the data sim and have no way of finding out, I had to struggle through the customer service bot on the phone for about half an hour to finally set up my account with someone, thus I still don't know the number.
Userlevel 1
I've just encountered this same issue. Bought sims for my kids, then for me. Registered the first kid's sim to my email address and now can't do anything for the others. So frustrating! The iD website was useless for providing information on this so turned to Google search and found this thread.

I think I'm going to have to deregister and then reregister so that I can sort out my own sim card.

Luckily I have set up email addresses for my kids, so I might be able to set up again using those but only me knowing the password!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have a phone contract with ID and a data sim for wifi in my car. is there any way to have them both on the same account and not have two separate accounts with two different email addresses? its very frustrating that I cant just call someone to get answers so here we are.
Its a little more complex because I don't know the phone number for the data sim and have no way of finding out, I had to struggle through the customer service bot on the phone for about half an hour to finally set up my account with someone, thus I still don't know the number.

Hello @HJames23

I've moved your topic here as it's already been answered and one exists.

It's not something we have available but hope it's something made available in the future.

I've just encountered this same issue. Bought sims for my kids, then for me. Registered the first kid's sim to my email address and now can't do anything for the others. So frustrating! The iD website was useless for providing information on this so turned to Google search and found this thread.

I think I'm going to have to deregister and then reregister so that I can sort out my own sim card.

Luckily I have set up email addresses for my kids, so I might be able to set up again using those but only me knowing the password!

Hello @MamaLu,

I believe I've spoken to you already regarding this. I'd like to point out that it's not possible to de-register an account then re-register this.

When you register any account with an email address, that email becomes the username.

Just like how your username is MamaLu.

You'll simply use this for logging in.
You can update your contact email address in the app at any time.

The easiest solution is to register your account with a second email address.
Then update both accounts contact emails as you wish.

You can then just change the password of the original account to one your kids would like to use.
They can then login with the email username and password to track usage etc.

Mohammed

Same issue - One Sim for my Son and another for my car. This is an obvious omission and needs addressed ASAP.

Why iD Mobile?