Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Userlevel 2
Hi I have 3 iD numbers and monthly deals - they were all registered under my email address but I can only see the first number I bought. Is there a way to view all of the numbers in the same dashboard?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Phil 6 June 2018, 12:20

View original

106 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sahaine 

We don’t have any delivery date on this at the moment, it’s something we hope to implement soon.

Tom

Likewise I have three ID Mobile SIMs which I would like to link to a single account. Can you please add this functionality to your app as soon as possible

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Likewise I have three ID Mobile SIMs which I would like to link to a single account. Can you please add this functionality to your app as soon as possible

Given OP is 5-years old @CliveHawkins, you might have expected something to be sorted by now. However, maybe adding this functionality isn’t on iD to-do list - perhaps because iD Mobile appear to be a no-frills operator.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @CliveHawkins 

Unfortunately we don’t have anything to announce on this at the moment, the team is aware of the want for this feature.

Tom 

Userlevel 1

Hi, same issue. I just bought a second sim and used the same email address as the first sim. Do I need to view this sim using a different email address to see it in the app ? Not sure what to do here to view my second sim. thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @B3000,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are wanting to view a second SIM you would need to register the account separately.

You’ll need to use a different email address to the one you have used already. 

You can register using the link below and following the steps.

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

If you need any assistance with registering, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?