We've launched a new iD Mobile app!

We've launched a new iD Mobile app!
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve launched a new iD Mobile app packed with great new features and improvements!

Over the past year, we’ve been working hard on completely redesigning the iD Mobile app. The new app has been built with our customers’ feedback at the forefront of design and development, so we’re confident that anyone who used the old iD Mobile app will really appreciate the improvements.

So, what’s changed?

• Manage multiple plans – If you’ve got more than one iD Mobile plan, you can now manage them all from a single login. No more logging in and out!
  • New design - Whether you’re checking your allowances, changing your Bill cap, or updating your personal info, the new app has been designed to make sure you’re able to do exactly what you need – easier than ever before.
  • Improved performance – The new app uses the latest technologies to improve stability, performance, and security.   

If you’re new to iD or have the old version of the app, you can download the new version from the App Store or the Google Play Store.

If you’ve previously registered for the old app, you’ll need to re-register for the new one. Sorry about that - but it’ll be worth it!

Your Feedback Matters

Let us know what you think of the new iD Mobile app below! Or if you’ve got a great idea for a new feature that’s not currently not in the app, or you’re experiencing any issues, you can create a ‘New App Feedback’ topic, and track the progress of your feedback here. Our team of moderators and developers are on hand to provide further support.

Shout-outs!

We’d like to give a special shoutout to our Community superusers, who helped with testing the app prior to launch. So, thank you to:

If you need more info about the app, you can view our FAQs here.

57 replies

Userlevel 2

Yet another new update for the iD mobile app. And STILL the plan page doesn’t work. Same old same old, “oops… something went wrong” and the try again button. Press that and it just repeats itself. Beyond a joke now.

I was abroad and needed to check what my data allowance was and whether I was about to exceed it but can’t log onto anything that will give me this information.

Also thinking of changing my tariff but can’t do so.

Any advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AngieL 

Have you registered to the new iD Mobile app? You won’t be able to log in before registering.

Tom

Tom

I’ve tried but it won’t get any further than “Say hello to the new iD mobile app”!!

And I’ve just tried again and was told I was in a queue and would have to wait 38 minutes!!

😠😡

Userlevel 2

I have been trying for two weeks to access my account and IT’S STILL NOT WORKING!!!

If I could actually get on, I’d cancel my contract but maybe that’s the plan - no-one can cancel!

Sorry to say that this new system does not work. As a pensioner it is very confusing,I now do not know if I have my original account and another which I did not ask for.please go back to the original system which has worked for years.

Mick Palmer 

Why iD Mobile?