September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

My dream holiday would be to take a boat trip down the Mississippi River, visiting old plantations and learning about the lives of plantation owners, enslaved people, sharecroppers, Jim Crow “laws” and the civil rights movement.
Have to say Rome, always wanted to see Rome.
My dream holiday would be New Zealand, I'd love to do a tour of the gorgeous sights, national parks and visit Hobbiton. I dislike flying long distances, so haven't yet managed a flight over 8 hours yet, but one day!!!😅
My dream holiday would be a trip around Ireland, including Doolin in Co. Clare-- where I met my husband. And to spend time in all our old haunts.

Or a LONG trip around America's National Parks!
Greece is my mums and mine dream holiday, it just looks absolutely beautiful. So many stunning places to take a hike in.
My dream holiday destination would be Japan
My dream holiday is always our caravan in West Wales. The simple life of relaxing, gorgeous scenery. unspoilt beaches, dolphins and seal spotting, little seaside villages and great restaurants make it my number one destination.
My dream holiday destination would be Sri Lanka as it looks beautiful & I would love to visit the elephant orphanages. They are my favourite animal 😍 .
Userlevel 1
Hi my dream Holliday would be to go to balie,for our 45th wedding anniversary next year,it has been on our bucket list for a long time xx
My dream holiday would be a tour of Japan to take in the culture and a ride on the
bullett train, a few days to tour Tokyo, and days visiting mount fuji, hiroshima, nagasaki with its peace park and museum, osaka and other cities. Just a leisurely a oace to see the beutiful sites Japan has to offer.
My dream holiday would be to spend a week in the beautiful Scottish highlands in a old fashioned cottage with all my family past and present open log fire not a sole for miles no tv good food good drink and a huge hot tub and a lot of snow
My dream destination is Tenerife plenty of sun sea and sand.
Userlevel 1
The Maldives (never been but keep dreaming)
Userlevel 1
Italy, for excellent food and a great atmosphere!
My dream holiday is got to be New York at Christmas time.
My dream holiday destination would be New Zealand. The diversity of its flora and fauna, temperate climate and landscape has always lured me.
My dream holiday is whale watching in Norway and taking fabulous photos!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to French Polynesia 🙂
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

Top of my bucket list would be VENICE😀😊
My dream holiday destination is the foothills of the Algarve coast.
My dream holiday would be a Mediterranean cruise in the sunshine, visiting plenty of beautiful destinations en route!
My dream destination always has been Florida for the 'over the top' experience, the sun, the food, the vast range of attractions. An issue is the poor exchange rate, which makes it very expensive.
Userlevel 1
Fiji, sounds cute- looks incredible.
Dream destination would be Northern Norway in winter. I would love to get up there and experience the Northern Lights, snow and snow activities. The darkness would be interesting to live in for a while and I'd love a chance to just view the night sky without any light pollution
Userlevel 1
A trip around the canary islands visiting each island over a month long holiday. All inclusive:)
Why iD Mobile?