Solved

Number not transferred

• 26 November 2020
  • 41 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, please could you let me know when my number will be transferred across? 

I submitted the PAC on Monday this week but it's still not happened.

Thank you 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am leaving ID mobile and like man yothers have asked for my number to be transferred to my new network.

I was given a PAC which I used and had confirmation from ID. My account is also now showing that I left ID on Nov 2nd BUT my number still has not been transferred one week later.

I cannot contact anyone as the chat button isn’t working. Please help.

Hello @JoKay, if you’ve given your PAC to your new mobile service provider, they’re responsible for ensuring the port takes place within one working day of processing your PAC request.

Any issues should be to addressed to the company responsible for the port - this is mandated by OFCOM.

Userlevel 1

Hi, please could you let me know when my number will be transferred across? 

I submitted the PAC on Monday this week but it's still not happened.

Thank you 

Ah it's just gone through no worries now!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JoKay,

What’s your new network saying about this?

Will

Witam,w poprzednim tygodniu przeslalam wszystkie potrzebne informacje na temat przeniesienia mojego starego numeru tel.do sieci id mobile.Otrzymalam sms ze dane sa niepoprawne,wiec przeslalam jeszcze raz,i do dnia dzisiejszego jest cisza.Co mam teraz zrobic,aby przeniesc moj stary numer do sieci id mobile?Prosze o pomoc.

Hi I put all my info in to transfer my number last Tuesday (1st Dec) and as yet I have received nothing to say if or when it will change? 
please advise!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Glad you found the Community helpful @JoKay!

Please let us know if ever you need anything else.

Take care, and have a wonderful evening.

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jessiemckenzie,

Has this since completed? I’m aware of a delay with ports.

Please let us know if it hasn’t and we can PM you to discuss.

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Anne Fishman,

In regards to your report sent to us about receiving email updates for this thread, you can unsubscribe from the thread to stop receiving notifications when people add a post.

Ryan

Karen 

Hi I’m just enquiring when my number will be transferred that’s two days now.

kind regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Anne Fishman,

No worries, this topic was originally created by Helen so was marked as solved after we advised her about the time-scales.

We wouldn’t update it but thanks for letting us know it’s now sorted for you :)

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rgorman 

The number port takes around 24-48 hours. Has the number still not been ported over today?

-Mohsin

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

No ones ever a bother here @Anne Fishman

The sole purpose of us existing here is to do our best to help answer any questions that come in.

Should you ever need us in future, please do not hesitate to get in touch here -or- with our Live Chat Team

Userlevel 1

I am new to ID, having moved over last week.

I never realised porting a number was such hard work. My number has not moved over and is currently appearing recognisable. 

ID forums seem plagued with this issue.

I am still within my initial trial phase and thinking about leaving ID but now fear I will also loose my mobile number, which is over 14 years old!

Any way I can stop this process and recover my number and leave ID? If it ain't happening for people for over a week, I am barely 48 hours outside of the window where it should have been done.

I would imagine that if you’ve ported your number and your old sim is now dead/not working then your number is with ID and until they sort out the problems you wouldn’t be able to cancel and get your number back.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @K Lyttle 

It should not take longer than 2 working days. Has the number been ported over now?

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?