iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 251 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.
Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

251 replies

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

April 23, Arsenal 5, Chelsea 0

Best moment so far this season from a Gooners perspective has got to be beating City at home. May not be enough to win the league but the joy of finally beating City who are these imperious treble winning juggernauts was pure joy. Didn’t matter if the goal deflected or bounced off Saka’s face and went in it was just a great day and feeling. So much hope and joy for the season ahead and created such elation. Remember coming down the 18th hole at golf and watching the game on my phone as it went in and I just screamed and knee slid about 10 foot. What a day 

It has got to be garnacho overhead kick, even tho we aren’t having that good of a season and we did just get beat 4-0 to palace it has to be that

Userlevel 2

When Newcastle beat PSG…I actually got to sit and watch the game in a pub with another random Newcastle fan and there was me thinking I was the only wannabe Geordy in the village…🤣

Userlevel 1

Macalister winner for Liverpool vs Sheff utd. Screamer which was rated goal of the season on match of the day. 

Stenhousemuir FC winning Scottish League 2 - first title in their 140yr history! 

Oliver Glasner, seeing him change the Palace ethos and work rate the players are putting in each shift. Two epic January transfers topped off with a great finish to a dire season battering West Ham and UTD! Sealing another premiership season! EAGLES!!!

As a Manchester United fan my highlight of the season is our last minute winner against Liverpool in the FA cup 

Don’t really have a favourite moment from the 23/24 football season.  Whilst I do support a few football teams, including of course England (both genders!), my understanding and following of the game is fairly basic.  I just watch the matches on TV, either in full if possible or if not then the highlights, and enjoy the game.Can’t really recall anything outstanding from the 23/24 season off of the top of my head.

Wrexham back to back promotion securing a place in the first division after being in the Conference/National League for so...long!

Coming from behind to smash the hammers after being behind to win 4-3 NUFC

Watching the last game for Derby this season....PROMOTED!!! Such an electric atmosphere.

Definitely taking my granddaughter to her first game, with her  mum who I also took to her first game

Userlevel 1

My son's face when we treated him to tickets to his first Premier League game, Man City Vs Spurs for his birthday. He had no idea, until an hour before kick off when we took him to the Etihad and told him. His face was priceless. 

Userlevel 1

I remember supporting chester city and going to watch them play Manchester United at old Trafford.in the cup. I was standing in the Stretford road end with the score at 0-0, when chesters Hugh dryden scored a brilliant header. I jumped up and cheered then realised i was in a sea of united supporters and there wasn't a sound around me. I quickly sat down!

Sheffield Wednesday staying up with a 2-0 win on the last day!

For me it has to be Newcastle United beating PSG at St James Park. Everyone had written us off when the draw was made and then we showed how good we could be by dismantling one of the best teams in Europe.

As a Brighton supporter, my absolute favourite moment of the season was on Saturday 3rd February 2024 when Brighton won 4-1 against …. Crystal Palace!  😁

One of my best friends was a CP supporter - unfortunately he died in his thirties and I am sure he would be delighted when Palace beat MU 4-0. Still thinking about you Frank!

Userlevel 1

Tottenham vs Chelsea. The game that unravelled Tottenham’s season. 2 red cards, multiple injuries. Chelsea won but the spurs put in such an effort, the tactics were insane. All standing on the half way line as Chelsea charged at the goal. Even though Tottenham lost, the fans all gave a standing ovation at the end. Best game of the season for me. 

Watching Ipswich win back to back promotion to the Premier League 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

The outstanding contribution by VAR! 

Olise vs Manchester United 4-0

Amazing 

My favourite moment is when Crystal Palace proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with iD Mobile. Goosebumps

Here’s how to enter:

Good luck!

Everton v Liverpool on 24th April. One team safe for their 122nd season in the top flight, and the last full season at Goodison Park, The other team denied the title. What a big moment in the 23-24 season

Ian