Skip to main content
Blog

iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

• 11 December 2023
  • 253 replies
iD Mobile x Crystal Palace F.C : End of season giveaway.

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club. This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's websiteYou can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Aston Villa upsetting the apple cart all over the place.... Premier League and Europe!!!

Has been a great and unexpected whole season for us!!!

#UTV

Best moment for me was Garnachos goal which personally I think is better than Rooneys over head kick!

When man of the match changed after Chelsea got another few goals to bring home 3 points against man u. 

Scotland qualifying for the Euros winning 5 on the bounce including beating Spain!! Wunderbar!!!

Germany here we come! 

December 2023.Hamburg goalkeeper Daniel Fernandes clearing a back pass but into his own net. Think he needs a bit of outfield teaining😉

As someone who rarely watches football, I would like to win some air pods.

Torn between two things. As a Man Utd fan we haven't had a lot to celebrate this season (or many previous seasons!) But Garnacho's incredible bicycle kick was the highlight for me a close second is Klopp announcing he's leaving Liverpool 😉

Its Finshed

Watching Bromley getting promotion to division 2. Come on you Ravens

Absolute best moment of the season, even though it was a loss, was watching my local team play against the big guns. Newport county losing to Man Utd in the FA Cup. League 2 vs the premiership. The game was always going to be a loss, but scoring 2 against Utd? remembered for the ages.

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

With the 23/24 football season coming to an end, we thought we’d celebrate the end of the season, by giving one lucky member of the iD Community the chance to win some Apple AirPods AND a signed Crystal Palace shirt! 

Here’s how to enter:

Simply tell us about your favourite moment from the 23/24 football season (no matter who you support!). The lucky winner will be chosen at random.

Entries close on 23:59 on 23rd May 2024 , and we'll announce the lucky iD community winner shortly after.

Good luck!

Hopefully still to come - when Liverpool win the league 

Taking my boys to their first ever live football match was a special treat! 

Palace beating Man U 4-0

Newcastle beating PSG 4-1! 

For me its Ronaldo's heroic return - the man is a legand!

Last year, iD Mobile proudly announced the start of a dynamic new partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club.

This collaboration marked a significant milestone for iD Mobile, with our brand being showcased on the vibrant LED boards surrounding the Selhurst Park pitch on matchdays, and also featured on the club's website.

You can read more about our partnership with Crystal Palace Football Club here

Here’s how to enter:

Good luck!

Watching Middlesbrough nearly reaching the Championship playoffs but unfortunately they lost too many home games, maybe better luck next season.

Birmingham City being 6th in the table getting rid of their manager and employing Wayne Rooney who couldn’t buy a win, they ended up being relegated!!🤣  a friend said Everton and Forrest shouldn’t have had points deducted but forced to have Wayne Rooney as their manager for the season.

Doncaster Rovers getting into the playoffs.

As a non football fan, but married to a toffee it has to be the Merseyside Derby where Everton beat Liverpool 2-0

It was a!Great night because not only did the blues win at the Derby but it was the night Liverpool realised they'd lost their fight on the Premier league win

For a blue this was the best night ever and for Everton fans who'd seen their team be unfairly docked points it was like winning the league!

Leicester City winning the Championship and getting promoted back to the PL on the first time of asking 🦊

And, if you want a Palace related one, Jean-Philippe Mateta doing me an absolute solid a few weeks ago in GW34 of FPL, scoring twice against both Newcastle and West Ham for a combined 29 points 🙌

Watching them take apart Man utd was special! movement and precision was wonderful to watch!

Watching the three horse race between Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool for the winners of the Premier League

Havertz’s brace and celebrations against Chelsea.

Beating Man Utd 4-0 was a great highlight!

My fave moment was when Crystal Palace beat Manchester United 4-Nil !