September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Userlevel 1
Riviera Maya
My dream holiday would to take my 3 beautiful boys to Cancun Mexico as all my 3 boys have wanted to go here for 4 years now but with being a single mum and looking after 3 boys as well as being a carer for my middle son its really hard
Would definitely be New Zealand with all the wine yards and the beautiful scenery
Japan where futuristic culture meets ancient. The land if the rising sun. Plus the sushi 😁😁😁😁
Ccamping... anywhere I love bringing outdoors!
Many places I'd love to travel to, but I think New Zealand would be my first choice. I've wanted to go there ever since I was 7, when the teacher I had at primary school based many of our lessons on that country as she visited at least every other year (during our Summer holidays).
I'd currently love to travel from the north of germany to the very south on a train, visiting castles and breweries on the way.
Userlevel 1
My dream destination is a train journey through the Canadian Rockies
My dream holiday destination would be the South Pacific , I would love to travel around the islands like Fiji 🇫🇯 and the Cook Islands 🇨🇰
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be Borneo, would love to help out at the Orangutan sanctuary 🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would be touring Northern Ireland, such stunning scenery and delicious cakes
I have never been abroad so any destination would be a new experience
The great Wall of China would be my dream destination.Years of history and walking along that great structure which can be seen from space. Amazing☺️
Iceland, The island at the top of the world, full of viking mystery, awesome volcanoes, geysers and chance to see the Northern lights.
Got to be the Maldives, kicking back in one of those houses on the water.
Userlevel 1
May dream holiday destination would be the moon.
Ever since I saw the moon landings as a kid, I have always wanted to experience the thrill of a rocket ride and to land on the moon.
I would look at an earth rise and take in the beauty and fragility of our stunning planet. A blue jewel in an ocean of black.
I am sure it would enthuse me to redouble my efforts and to encourage others, to keep this planet healthy. Before I eventually become one with the earth and a tree takes my place.
Userlevel 1
I spent a lovely few days in Marrakesh and would love to return for a longer holiday. The food, spices, markets, music, art, buildings, deserts, mountains are fascinating and the nightlife in the city centre is so vibrant and fast-paced. Take me there........😎
Anywhere with my lovely husband
Mine would definitely be Canada 😁😍
Florida with the kids to go Disney World
Userlevel 1
I would love to walk much of the Appalachian trail in Eastern USA. This would be a great way to see the diverse nature and culture of that part of America
Dream holiday destination would be to drive Route 66 in USA
It has always been my dream to travel across Canada by train after first visiting Torontao, Montreal & Quebec
it would have to be over several weeks so unfortunately ill health of my husband has made this a pipe dream1
Mine is Hawaii went a couple of year back and loved it.
Userlevel 1
Could you consider Scandinavia by train, bus and Hurtigruten ( South to North Norway ferry).?
Why iD Mobile?