Sticky Solved

Multiple iD Accounts - view in one dashboard?

Show first post

106 replies

how do u seperate 2 different no accounts..cancelled 2 vodafone accounts pac them bought 2 id sim deal registered with same details except no...now i only c my daughters no on the acount.how can i seperate to see both accounts
@Mohammed could you pm me the details for porting my number across as I also have got two sims on one account my current sim (old) and my new sim that I want to port to
Userlevel 1

Hi, same issue. I just bought a second sim and used the same email address as the first sim. Do I need to view this sim using a different email address to see it in the app ? Not sure what to do here to view my second sim. thanks

@Mohammed I I cancel one sim will the other show up on my dsshboard

And the inconvenience would appear to continue? How long can you say the feedback has been passed on - more than 1 year it would seem?! Plenty of mobile providers out there (Tesco even!) that can give the user sight of multiple mobile accounts under the one email. I too now have two children’s Sim’s and mine yet only one email - already done the gmail/google trick?! Do I invent an email for the last?

update to the above as it does not see possible to edit a post.

So to show how totally broken this is.

Downloading last months bill on both phone through app.

Both bills only show the billing for the second phone

downloading 2 months ago,   both bills show only the billing for the first phone.

Haven’t even bothered to look on the third phone.

Also ID, can you get whoever develops your mobile app to properly accept email addresses.

With gmail it is possible to have multiple email address for the same email account by using a + to separate parts.

e.g

me@gmail.com 

me+sim1@gmail.com

me+sim2@gmail.com

would all go the the first email address.  However the app will not accept a + in an email address even though it is a valid character.

I have purchased my second ID sim, the first was for my daughter but I have it attached to my email as I pay the bill and control the account as she is a young teenager.
I have tried to attach my new sim to the original ID app on my phone but it doesn’t appear that I can?
I don’t want to have to use a different email address but can’t see another way.
Any thoughts or ideas welcome.
I have 2 x SIM only contracts, but only the first is on my account. How do I add the second.

Hi @Deepfat 

We are hoping to have this feature available in the future. 

Michelle 

FYI: “hoping to have” & “the future” do not answer this request. An answer would be something like:

• “We understand how inconvenient this is and it’s our top development priority. We expect to make it available in the next 4 weeks.”
  • “Whilst we understand how inconvenient this is, we have other features that we are working on right now. After that work is complete we will be working on this feature and expect to make it available in the next 4 months, although that could change.”
  • “We’re sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you. Unfortunately, we believe it only affects a few customers and so we do not have the resources to work on it within the next 6-12 months.”

I understand that the customer service department will not have the ability to make these statements. Perhaps you could get someone from the development team to comment?

I have just taken a 2nd idmobile SIM but when I log into my account, I can only see my original SIM. I used the same email address for both orders
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @slowmotionman,

Thanks for your feedback, we have made those points heard and we hope that the feature is implemented in the near future.

Ryan

I have a phone contract with ID and a data sim for wifi in my car. is there any way to have them both on the same account and not have two separate accounts with two different email addresses? its very frustrating that I cant just call someone to get answers so here we are.
Its a little more complex because I don't know the phone number for the data sim and have no way of finding out, I had to struggle through the customer service bot on the phone for about half an hour to finally set up my account with someone, thus I still don't know the number.
I have a phone contract with ID and a data sim for wifi in my car. is there any way to have them both on the same account and not have two separate accounts with two different email addresses? its very frustrating that I cant just call someone to get answers so here we are.
Its a little more complex because I don't know the phone number for the data sim and have no way of finding out, I had to struggle through the customer service bot on the phone for about half an hour to finally set up my account with someone, thus I still don't know the number.

Same issue - One Sim for my Son and another for my car. This is an obvious omission and needs addressed ASAP.
I have just purchased a second sim card and wish to add this to my existing account but it won't allow me. I get the message that my account is already registered to my Email address.

How do I register a new second id mobile number to my existing Email address? I would like to track both numbers on one Email account without having to go to the trouble of making up a new Email address.

Thank you
Same boat here! Two sims for two daughters. Want to have both showing on my app. Surely in this day and age this is something that can be sorted out very easily and very quickly. Other phone companies provide this so why not ID??
I am in the same boat. I also tried to follow the advice of adding a second email address, but all this did was change my email address and not add a second. At no point have I been able to get beyond the first screen when trying to register a second SIM
This is extremely frustrating.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

I understand this must be frustrating. I am afraid it's not something we have available right now, but hope it's something made available in the future.

Hi,
I have a PAYG account and a pay monthly account set up with ID mobile using two different email addresses. As I don't intend using the PAYG account going forward, how do I change the ID app to the pay monthly account?

Slightly confusing if you ask me!

Pete
Just to support the need for multiply sims for one account, I already have two sims with iD (registered against two different email addresses) and I need a new one for my daughter. I'm not going to create a new email address just to buy new sim, I rather wait once the issue is resolved.
Hi The_Viking, at this time, only a single account can be displayed for each login. We'll investigate your requirements for an overall/ family view and try to bring improvements. We appreciate your comments.

5 months later and still not fixed? I am guessing you are not going to resolve this. You market your capping sim as a good solution for families. I have purchased a sim for my 2 sons and now realise it is not possible to see all the information in one place. This is very annoying and ultimately will mean I am moving to a new provider.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Another vote for this feature. It seems many people.want this so its a massive shame ID Are not taking this request seriously.

Hey @Sahaine,

I can assure you that this has been taken onboard.

There’s just alot of changes that need to be done before it can be implemented as it’s not as simple as flicking a switch.

We do hope it’s something that can be available soon and I know alot of people are after this!

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I did not expect it to be a 2min job 🙃. However it was first raised 5 years ago so I would have hoped that there had been an evaluation and either an expected delivery date or a confirmation that functionality would not be coming with details or the work around which as i understand it is to create separate accounts.

Thanks

Steve

Any news on this actually happening? Not porting any more over until this happens! (In fact prob the other way round.....)

Any update on this thread? It’s now been several years since you started looking into multi accounts and family accounts. Thanks !

Userlevel 1
I there, I currently pay for 3 accounts - my own, my Mother's, and a 3rd one that she uses as a data sim for her ipad. I can only see the one account when I log in - and I have no idea what I am paying for the other 2 accounts - on the one used as a data sim, I don't even know the telephone number that this is linked to. Are you able to assist with this for me?

Why iD Mobile?