Blog

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Narrowly missed out on our amazing Black Friday offers and feeling a touch of FOMO? Relax! We think everyone should be able to get an incredible value deal here at iD, so our deals don’t end in November. That’s right, we’re treating everyone to epic deals for the festive season, too.

Let’s get started with our Christmas SIM Only offers. As you probably know by now, we’re all about ‘no fluff, just the good stuff’ at iD Mobile. That means features you’ll love, like Data Rollover and Bill Capping, a Help and Support area where you can find the answers you need, and amazing value.

Well, this month, we’re throwing in a Christmas gift too. Throughout December, we’ll give you a Currys gift card worth up to £50 when you buy a selected 12 or 24-month SIM Only plan. Starting at £10 a month for 12 months, you’ll get 20GB data, unlimited minutes, and a £25 gift card to spend on the tech you love. And it doesn’t stop there – here’s our pick of the best SIM Only deals this month:

Contract length

Monthly cost

Data

Minutes

Currys gift card

24 months

£16

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

24 months

£10

30GB

Unlimited

£25

12 months

£18

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£16

100GB

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£10

20GB

Unlimited

£25

With savings like this, how can you say no to unlimited data? If you’re after a 12-month contract, we’ll give you all the data you can use for £18 a month, and we’ll give you that £50 gift card as a thank you, too. And if you want to lock in that unbeatable deal for the long term, go for unlimited data for 24 months for only £16 a month. Not bad at all!

Get cashback with our festive Samsung deals

Since it is the season of giving, why not be a friend to yourself as well? If you’ve got your eye out for a phone that can take Christmas family photos that’ll stand the test of time, we’ve got awesome deals on a range of top Samsung phones. It’s guaranteed to be love at frost sight!

So, what’s the deal? It’s simple! We’ll give you up to £150 cashback when you buy a selected Samsung 5G phone with us. Get £100 cashback when you get the impressive Samsung S21, or the big £150 when you choose the beastly Galaxy S21 Ultra.

However, if you’re after a more affordable Samsung that’s still packed with 5G speeds and a ton of features, we haven’t forgotten you. Our festive Samsung deals have something for everyone! Let’s break it down:

Samsung phone

Cashback offer

Galaxy S21 Ultra

£150

Galaxy S21+

£120

Galaxy S21

£100

Galaxy A52s 5G

£80

Galaxy A32 5G

£30

Whether you’ve got your heart set on something from the boundary-pushing S21 range, or you’re simply after a great value Samsung 5G phone with multiple cameras, you can bag yourself a new Samsung AND get cashback this Christmas. Ho ho ho!

Christmas Competition Time:

There was plenty of energy in last month’s Community competition! We asked you guys about your favourite phone release of all time, and your fantastic responses truly sent us down memory lane – everything from the legendary Motorola Razr to the tough-as-nails Nokia 3310. We love that you guys are as passionate about phones as we are.

And speaking of energy, our prize this month may just make your Christmas, and help you get your 2022 off to a flying start. Why? Because we’re giving one lucky iD Community Member the incredible Samsung Galaxy S21 AND a Fitbit Charge 5! That’s in-person quality calls, super-fast 5G and beautiful screen, and an awesome activity tracker to keep on top of all your health stats. We’re talking workouts, heart rate, sleep, and even stress. Kickstart the new year in style!

How to enter:

We want to know ‘What was the greatest Christmas gift you ever received, and why?’ It could be any present, from anyone special in your life, so long as it has a good story! Feel free to add a photo of the gift below, too.

The closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT) on 15th December 2021, so be sure to post your entry in the comments section below before the deadline. T&C’s apply.

Best of luck and have a wonderful Christmas!

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Narrowly missed out on our amazing Black Friday offers and feeling a touch of FOMO? Relax! We think everyone should be able to get an incredible value deal here at iD, so our deals don’t end in November. That’s right, we’re treating everyone to epic deals for the festive season, too.

Let’s get started with our Christmas SIM Only offers. As you probably know by now, we’re all about ‘no fluff, just the good stuff’ at iD Mobile. That means features you’ll love, like Data Rollover and Bill Capping, a Help and Support area where you can find the answers you need, and amazing value.

Well, this month, we’re throwing in a Christmas gift too. Throughout December, we’ll give you a Currys gift card worth up to £50 when you buy a selected 12 or 24-month SIM Only plan. Starting at £10 a month for 12 months, you’ll get 20GB data, unlimited minutes, and a £25 gift card to spend on the tech you love. And it doesn’t stop there – here’s our pick of the best SIM Only deals this month:

Contract length

Monthly cost

Data

Minutes

Currys gift card

24 months

£16

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

24 months

£10

30GB

Unlimited

£25

12 months

£18

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£16

100GB

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£10

20GB

Unlimited

£25

With savings like this, how can you say no to unlimited data? If you’re after a 12-month contract, we’ll give you all the data you can use for £18 a month, and we’ll give you that £50 gift card as a thank you, too. And if you want to lock in that unbeatable deal for the long term, go for unlimited data for 24 months for only £16 a month. Not bad at all!

Since it is the season of giving, why not be a friend to yourself as well? If you’ve got your eye out for a phone that can take Christmas family photos that’ll stand the test of time, we’ve got awesome deals on a range of top Samsung phones. It’s guaranteed to be love at frost sight!

So, what’s the deal? It’s simple! We’ll give you up to £150 cashback when you buy a selected Samsung 5G phone with us. Get £100 cashback when you get the impressive Samsung S21, or the big £150 when you choose the beastly Galaxy S21 Ultra.

However, if you’re after a more affordable Samsung that’s still packed with 5G speeds and a ton of features, we haven’t forgotten you. Our festive Samsung deals have something for everyone! Let’s break it down:

Samsung phone

Cashback offer

Galaxy S21 Ultra

£150

Galaxy S21+

£120

Galaxy S21

£100

Galaxy A52s 5G

£80

Galaxy A32 5G

£30

Whether you’ve got your heart set on something from the boundary-pushing S21 range, or you’re simply after a great value Samsung 5G phone with multiple cameras, you can bag yourself a new Samsung AND get cashback this Christmas. Ho ho ho!

There was plenty of energy in last month’s Community competition! We asked you guys about your favourite phone release of all time, and your fantastic responses truly sent us down memory lane – everything from the legendary Motorola Razr to the tough-as-nails Nokia 3310. We love that you guys are as passionate about phones as we are.

And speaking of energy, our prize this month may just make your Christmas, and help you get your 2022 off to a flying start. Why? Because we’re giving one lucky iD Community Member the incredible Samsung Galaxy S21 AND a Fitbit Charge 5! That’s in-person quality calls, super-fast 5G and beautiful screen, and an awesome activity tracker to keep on top of all your health stats. We’re talking workouts, heart rate, sleep, and even stress. Kickstart the new year in style!

How to enter:

We want to know ‘What was the greatest Christmas gift you ever received, and why?’ It could be any present, from anyone special in your life, so long as it has a good story! Feel free to add a photo of the gift below, too.

The closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT) on 15th December 2021, so be sure to post your entry in the comments section below before the deadline. T&C’s apply.

The greatest Christmas gift I received was a donor Liver to keep me alive will never forget what a gift 

Back in the early 70's when I was around 10 or 11 I came downstairs to find a shiny new full size bike in the living room, leaning against the sofa.  I will never forget my joy and excitement when I saw it.  The only problem I had was that we actually had a white Christmas that year and the deep snow meant I couldn't take it outside and ride it.  I watched Christmas telly all day sitting on my bike in the living room. Happy days !

Userlevel 1

My all-time favorite Christmas present was a year’s supply of tea - a selection of all the best blends: Assam, Darjeeling, Lapsang, Earl Grey and everything in between - from my daughter. The teas arrived last Christmas and I’m still drinking them. As an impoverished student, she can’t afford fancy presents, but came up with an inspired idea that’s something special between her and me as tea lovers (the rest of the family are coffee drinkers). I think of her every time I have a cup.

Userlevel 1

The best Christmas present I remember receiving was...a banana. Every year 'Father Christmas would put a satsuma in mine and my sister's stocking. One year 'Father Christmas' realised, to his horror, he had forgotten to buy satsumas at Tesco so in a panic, put a 🍌 in instead. I can remember being so amazed and so excited... Mum said we actually gasped! I love the innocence and simplicity of it. And, bananas come ready-wrapped! 🤣

Userlevel 1

Diving lessons- opened up a wile ne world.

The best Christmas gift I have ever recieved was a bike. I had really wanted one for a while, but as my birthday is in the winter months and my family not having much money growing up, I had never recieved one. Until one year when I finally got one for Christmas. A family had moved into a house opposite mine on my estate and a little girl had also recieved a bike. I went playing on my bike and so did she, we instantly became friends. We are still friends 20 years later after many years of friendship all from our Christmas gifts of bikes! 

Contract length

Monthly cost

Data

Minutes

Currys gift card

24 months

£16

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

24 months

£10

30GB

Unlimited

£25

12 months

£18

Unlimited

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£16

100GB

Unlimited

£50

12 months

£10

20GB

Unlimited

£25

Samsung phone

Cashback offer

Galaxy S21 Ultra

£150

Galaxy S21+

£120

Galaxy S21

£100

Galaxy A52s 5G

£80

Galaxy A32 5G

£30

How to enter:

The best Christmas present I ever received was when I was a child. I'd had my eye on a particular pair of trainers for a while and was surprised with them on Christmas day. Spent the whole day aimlessly running everywhere as I believed they helped me run faster 😂 🏃‍♀️ 

Userlevel 1

Diving Lessons - opened up a whole new world of wonder.

Commodore Amiga, Batman pack, late 80s what an upgrade from my dad's old speccy. Deluxe paint, Batman, New Zealand story. Just an amazing piece of tech and so unexpected as it was 399 quid back then which adjusted for inflation was a lot and we were by no means rich. Felt so lucky and humbled by my parent's generosity. Amazing Christmas.

Userlevel 1

My best gift ever was the "Little Yellow Teapot" I had always wanted one but never thought I would actually get one. Such a simple toy but had hours of fun!

Userlevel 2

My first LP record when I was 10 years old.

Userlevel 1

This is a bit of a weird one but my favourite Christmas present ever was a hedge! We had finished working on the house and the garden needed some work. There was a big gap onto a farm drive. In sub zero temperatures with sleet falling my wife planted a 50 metre row of native plant saplings to make a wildlife hedge. She did this on Christmas eve. When I saw the hedge on Christmas day and how much love and effort she had put into it to make it a surprise, I was speechless. It was and remains so, my best present ever. As you can see its doing really well!

Userlevel 1

Here it is, my best Christmas present ever! A Homer Simpson Fridge Magnet Bottle Opener!

Many years ago my sister in law came round a few days before Christmas, laden with biggest pile of gifts I'd ever seen for our family ☺️

All the presents were unloaded and neatly placed under the tree.

The big day arrived and after much present unwrapping my wife turned to me to ask what I got from her sister? Hmmm, I never got anything! 😒

At that point we noticed a small package at the back of the tree and it was for me from my sister in law. Awww, she had thought of me after all 😊 You know what they say 'All the best things come in small packages'. I open it up and there he is Homer Simpson, wow, what a great gift 🙄

The story doesn't end there though! Homer has been on our fridge for near 20 years, I'd hate to think how many beer bottles he's opened, and he's never let me down. Not only that he has accompanied us to some of the finest hotels in the UK! Just before we leave to go away my wife always asks 'you got Homer'? 

So, what appeared to be a rubbish gift, has stood the test of time, never got lost and never let me down when I've needed to crack open a beer or two. Thanks Sister-in-law definitely the Best Christmas Present ever!! 😂

The greatest gift I ever received at Christmas was a bear called Pawson, he was bought out of my then 16 year old sons first wages and I still treasure him today. 

I was 7 years old when WW2 ended and I had developed a keen interest in all things naval and of course ships and boats. My father's friend had returned from serving in the Royal Navy after the war. This old 'salt' had spent hours making a magnificent scale model of a schooner complete with sails. Knowing my interest in ships this ex sailor gave me the model as a Christmas present. It was "the best model ship in the whole world!"

My greatest gift I ever recieved was a small wooden box, handmade by my grandad, with Kiera's Cakes engraved on it, filled with several tubs of edible glitter, I am a passionate hobby baker I recieved this gift when I was first starting out and still treasure it over 10 years later 😍

Userlevel 1

My greatest gift was to meet a friend that I had not seen for a long time that I had been told he had passed away some years ago it was the best Christmas ever we chatted for the whole of Christmas wonderful

The best Christmas gift I got was the Millenium Falcon..and the star wars figurines to go with it.

Userlevel 1

The best gifts I ever received were a PS4, a Fitbit, a Apple Macbook pro and a brand new 28 inch TV for my bedroom.

This was special to me as it was the last Christmas with my nan before she passed away and she gave me it to me as a joint present from my family 

Definitely my clock - it was a gift one Christmas that has survived over 7 years. In that time it has moved and lived in 3 different areas in the UK, in at least 6 different houses (sometimes staying with friends too!). My faithful clock is still ticking away...

Userlevel 1

The best Christmas present I received would be when I was around 7 or 8 years old and my parents bought me and my brother string puppets of John Lennon and Paul McCartney.  Our whole family was Beatles mad at the time (around 1966, I think).  The puppets were made of wood, and making them “skate” on the kitchen floor was one of our favourite games.  We’re both in our 60s now, but remember that time fondly, especially as our Dad succumbed to cancer this year.

A log splitter, keep warm over Christmas period 

My son made me a heart shaped box after becoming a chippie for Christmas, I work in the trade and could see he he put time and effort in to it…..still on the TV cabinet to this day… lovely gift. Yet to be beaten, 8 years and counting…...

Userlevel 1

My best ever christmas gift was a Atari 2600 PAl video game system console off my parents
The best part, is i found it when they went out shopping lol 
:wink:  and come christmas morning, it was nowhere to be seen :disappointed_relieved: So come boxing day, nan asked me to get her boots from the cupboard where it was hidden, and i mentioned that there was a gaming device in the cupboard. Mum replied “OMG i totally forgot about it” Arrrr! lol
And from that day on wards i never got off it, it was totally amazing and the games were great..Now everytime i buy presents and hid them, i keep them all in one place! lol 
..JEEZ , i’ve just given my age away now! lol  :see_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Userlevel 1

The best Christmas gift I ever received was in 1969. It was a big square torch woth a slot either side at the front. It came with cardboard movie strips. There were a bit like photo slides except there were 4 on the card strip. You slid the cards into the slot and pointed to torch at a white wall or door and the image appeared.

I recall I got some episodes of Dr Who and I spent hours sitting in our hallway projecting scenes onto the back of the door. 

Happy days 

Why iD Mobile?