F.A.Q.

Welcome to the ‘Ask a question’ subforum

Show first post

245 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Please advise, my number gets ported tomorrow I don't want to be left with no network.

I got email saying dispatched but no tracking.

I did not realise there was no customer services, I will have to leave id now 

Unfortunately an iD SIM order is sent by Royal Mail (without tracking), and iD Mobile do advise allowing 3-5 working days for delivery, from the date of dispatch.

Your order might not arrive until 8th September @Kieran96

So why would they port my number so soon, before I get my sim, now I will be left with no way to make an receive calls.

Not very good customer services they have, you have to post on a forum and hope you get a answer.

As soon as I get my sim am off to a real network THREE where you can phone customer services.

Is there any way I can stop my number porting and cancel my move and close account. I only joined on Friday 1st Sep, am within my cooling of period 

Userlevel 1

When I get a voicemail, iD sents a text with a 5 digit number to call and retrieve it. I've just had another text from iD giving a mobile number to call. Is this a scam. Doesn't seem right to me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So why would they port my number so soon, before I get my sim, now I will be left with no way to make an receive calls.

Perhaps iD are using the transfer date you provided at the point-of-purchase.

Not very good customer services they have, you have to post on a forum and hope you get a answer.

iD advertise their help & support as 100% online, via their online Live Chat service, or on social media using Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM. 

The agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays.

Is there any way I can stop my number porting and cancel my move and close account. I only joined on Friday 1st Sep, am within my cooling of period 

I've used live chat number porting cancelled contract cancelled.

My zl

My allowances renewed today. However it shows that I only have 0.6 of my data left. The phone hasnt been used so how can all that data have been used?

I am in the process of switching from Vodaphone to ID MOBILE. I want to keep my old number and have completed you page where I enter my PAC code. However I have had no confirmation that it was accepted and / or when the transfers will happen.

Can you check my account and see what is happening please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mthussain2,

Sure thing, we’ll drop you a Private Message now to see how things are going with your port.

Will

Hi, I am new to iD and to this forum. I have 2 questions I need help with please. 1. I recently ported my mobile number but in my device info it is showing the number iD issued me and not my correct number, how do I rectify this?  2. My new phone is the iphone 15 & anytime I send an SMS text i get a notification that “Message Send Failure” even although the text has been received. How can I fix this?

Tried to use my id mobile sim. Network replies ' unregistered number' , i have cancelled my dd. Please advise me when my number was deregistered and return the monthly payments accordingly.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I am new to iD and to this forum. I have 2 questions I need help with please. 1. I recently ported my mobile number but in my device info it is showing the number iD issued me and not my correct number, how do I rectify this?  2. My new phone is the iphone 15 & anytime I send an SMS text i get a notification that “Message Send Failure” even although the text has been received. How can I fix this?

I’d suggest doing a NETWORK RESET @Lorraine Steel
The iOS user guide for your iPhone 15 should explain exactly how to do this.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Peckett,

We’re sorry to hear about that; what do you require assistance with?

Ryan

I’d suggest doing a NETWORK RESET @Lorraine Steel
The iOS user guide for your iPhone 15 should explain exactly how to do this.  

Thanks, this didn’t work for me

I recently requested my PAC code, but i no longer want to leave ID mobile, instead i want to change my plan. Do i need to cancel my request before changing my plan?

i have just made a order on a phone device but i havent recieved any confirmation email or anything literally no email nothing!

so can i knkw the status of my order i got order number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kieran96 

Glad to hear live chat got this sorted for you.

Tom

Thanks.

Hi,

A week or so ago I bought a phone on the ID network through Carphone Warehouse for my son’s birthday with a £0 capped account  This week I tried to buy another phone for my daughter, again, sim capped at £0 overspend and a £6 a month sim card for my wife. This second purchase was blocked due to a failed credit check. Carphone Warehouse tell me it is you who do the credit check so can’t give me any information. I checked on the Equifax website, which you use for credit checking, and I have a score of 970 out of 1000. I would very much like to find out why I was refused as now when asked “have I ever been refused credit?” I am, embarrassingly, required to answer “yes” for the first time in my life. Could you direct me to the department that would be able to assist me in explaining why I was refused?

Sean

How do I blacklist a phone that was purchased from a third party?

Thanks.

I need to cancel my sim only in 14 days cooling off period please

hi im thinking of joining but id like to know wether a POCO F3 5g is compatible on the network

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @dhouse,

We can do that for you if an iD SIM card has been used in it. Is that the case?

Will

Hi, I have an 2 sim cards with ID 1 for me & 1 for the wife, the wife has lost her phone so I need to stop the card, but the wife has forgotten her log in password. We both have the same email address & when I go to the log in page it keeps logging me in. I have her phone number, I have her order number when she first got her card & the email address we used for the sim. The trouble that I’m having is trying to get in to ID to cancel the sim as we do not have a password 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Okey dokey @Klw we’ll need to take some details from you in order to locate your order so that we can assist with that.

We’ve sent a private message just now.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

My ID App is showing my data allowance incorrectly. 

30gb less than what it should be. 

Why iD Mobile?