Skip to main content

Hi all

Currently out of contract with ID Mobile,  had a few calls from Curry's saying my contract was near the end and they could offer me great deals.

This was during the day when I was at work, asked them to call after 5pm to talk, no call, next day 11am another call, again asked to call after 5, no call, 3 days later call again at 2pm, asked again if they could call after 5pm, no call, now silence, last time I said I was interested in the Redmi Note 13 pro plus but then noticed price went up and £99 upfront, so that was a no chance, I would have stayed if they had called before the price rise.

Now out of contract and looking at moving to Voxi, no real problems with ID Mobile/3 but Voxi offering better deals, tbh really disappointed at ID Mobile and their retentions/sales teams as clearly they don't listen, so think it will be a goodbye 👋

Hi there @Garemo99, welcome to Community!

I don’t believe that our sales team usually call out to customers when they’re due an upgrade. We usually require the customer to call our sales team directly on 02071391397, or upgrade via logging into the iD Mobile app/website. 

Therefore, please login to the app/website, or call the number above if you need help upgrading.

What was the phone number that called you please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tyler

The number that called was 0141 479 0159, they knew my contract was ending, my full name, and had the date it was ending, phone I had currently and claimed they were from Curry's, I made sure I didn't give out any information I was letting them tell me what they knew,  I'm an ex EE customer advisor so I knew to listen and not give out info that could be used.

Had a few calls from them but never got past initial conversation as they called when I was at work, several times, but never called when asked to.

Had a look at upgrade deals and tbh prices are far too expensive, can get cheaper via USwitch or even Currys website than through ID Mobile so looks like it will be end of the line, but thanks again for replying.

Hi @Garemo99,

Our Sales Team may be able to assist you further with a better deal.

Kash