Skip to main content

My plans phones will not receive calls. I have two phones on plans for my two sons. They cannot receive calls. This is since the new app was launched. The new app would not let me log in using my old details and so I created a new sign on and registered the phones. So far, so good, but their phones will not receive calls. If this carries on, I am leaving ID mobile. There is no way to talk to anybody and have been told, via their website, that if I cancel the direct debit my credit rating will be affected. Now I am not sure whether I am going to be paying two lots of direct debits for the same two phones. Bot chat doesn’t fire up, this website takes you directly to other peoples chats without letting me free type and seems deliberately orchestrated to avoid any direct contact. ID mobile, please contact me directly.

Hi @Neil Cullimore,

Welcome to the Community!

The link below may help you out.

It may be worth ensuring VoLTE is enabled on your handset.

Kash

Thanks Kash. Been to Currys taken advice there, taken advice here…..looks like three of our four phones no longer meet new compatibility requirements. My phone works to make mobile calls but will not make calls to the domestic phone line but will take calls to it from the domestic phone line. Looks like I’m going to have to obtain the PAC codes and move elsewhere which is a shame since we have been with you for over ten years.