Skip to main content

Hi, I upgraded to the new idmobile app and it let's me log in with my email and password but when I input my last name, phone number and date of birth it doesn't recognise me. I see this is a common problem, what can I do to fix this? 

Thanks 

I have exactly the same problem.

Do the same rewls apply if you don’t login via the underfeatured web browser (cr)app and just use a web browser?

If you’ve managed to login, what precisely is the problem? I’m unable to understand.

but when I input my last name, phone number and date of birth it doesn't recognise me.

Highly unsecure practice. You should be doing this as little as possible, in as few places as possible. As few times as possible. Each time is an opportunity for it’s loss, and together these peices of information can be damaging. And you should be questioning why it’d be required in the places you do. Apart from initial account setup, this is all information they should already have. Upgrading local software doesn’t (shouldn’t) impact remote database contents.

Hi @Lucy Athey & @Tony Harrison 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom