Solved

Sim card not delivered after 4 working days

• 3 November 2023
  • 6 replies

So it’s been 4 days since I ordered a pay monthly simcard, I was given the option to port my old number to my ID mobile sim card, so I did.

Now my old sim card, which was EE says ‘No service’, this tells my that my number has already been ported to ID mobile, but I am yet to receive it.

I can’t even access my ID Mobile account online, as when I enter my Mobile, Last name and Year of birth, it shows me the error ‘Something wasn't quite right. Can you enter your details again please?’

There’s no tracking with the sim card, which is a terrible idea from ID Mobile team to try and save pennies.

Will I end up losing my number?
What are the next steps?

Can I request a new siim card with my old number that has already been ported to my ID Mobile sim?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 3 November 2023, 17:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can get a replacement iD SIM card from any Currys store @shekibi

If the number transfer was today, then once you activate the replacement SIM card, it should be using the number to want to keep.

🤞 

You can get a replacement iD SIM card from any Currys store @shekibi

If the number transfer was today, then once you activate the replacement SIM card, it should be using the number to want to keep.

🤞 

But if the one they sent gets lost, and I can’t access my ID mobile account, how can I get a replacement sim?

also I’m in norther IRELAND and there’s one curry’s, but it’s quite far from me :(

does ID Mobile have a customer service phone line? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’ll need to use the Live Chat service @shekibi. It’s all explained in the “How do I get a replacement SIM  card” article.

There’s no customer service telephone available with iD.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@shekibi,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I have the same problem- how can I get help? I cannot set up my account as have the same issue as above where I input surname, DOB and phone number (moved over from EE) and get an error message.

I need someone to contact me urgently as I have no phone at the moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @VTaaffe 

When did you place your SIM card order?

SIM only orders are delivered within 3-5 working days via Royal Mail, please allow 3-5 working days to pass, should you not receive it then, please let us know.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?