Question

absolutely appalled at the service / network

• 3 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am beyond frustrated at this point. This network is an utter joke. Some days I can't even get a dial out tone, my internet is almost none existent and takes forever to load. When I try to answer a call it just goes dead. ID constantly say they're sorry for the inconvenience, but never do anything to fix the problem. I've been told there has been planned work in my area since November 2023 and they don't know when it will end. I am a single parent of a 3 year old and if I cannot make calls or receive calls I'm in danger of not knowing what is happening with my child, I e when she is at child care. I cannot express how angry I am at this network. And it is clear I am not the only one who is having issues. I'm tempted to report the network for not providing the service they advertised. I just want to pay off my device plan and cancel the contract!! I would never, ever recommend this network to anyone and I am beyond angry I am being told I cannot cancel my contract even though I barely have service/network most days!! Can I please just leave this horrendous network!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sophia Garner,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m very sorry to hear about this and we can completely understand how important it is to stay connected.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?