Question

Billing issue on my account

• 5 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi, my pay-monthly contract ends on April 17th, 2024. I requested a switch to a monthly SIM-only plan for £8 through the website. However, my account was switched immediately instead of waiting for my contract end date. Additionally, I was charged £52 today on my direct debit, even though I already paid for my April contract last month. Could you please resolve this billing issue urgently? I'd also like to report that your new app isn't working, preventing me from managing my account. Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’d only be able to upgrade early if you had a 24-month MINIMUM TERM handset contract, @Flava

Have you chatted about this online, with iD customer service, using the Live Chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

You’d only be able to upgrade early if you had a 24-month MINIMUM TERM handset contract, @Flava

Have you chatted about this online, with iD customer service, using the Live Chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

My 24-month handset contract ends on April 17th, 2024. As mentioned previously to @andewhite , there's an issue: my web order to switch to a SIM-only plan activated before April 14th. Additionally, the Live Chat service page isn't helpful, as I cannot find a button or link to connect with a live chat agent.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just type “talk to a person” in the chat window when using online iD Live Chat, @Flava

Live chat is automated by a random chatbot that keeps saying 'I'm sorry' for everything. It's utter nonsense to try to get some help from a human. What a useless customer service provided by ID Mobile.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Flava, avoid the 24/7 chat-bot by typing “talk to a person”, in the chat window while using the online iD Live Chat service.

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Flava 

I’d recommend the following article;

The team are working on some issues with the new app, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?