Solved

Did i upgrade again too soon?

• 4 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I upgraded my sim only to a £7 a month deal on 1st Feb. I then had a message in app saying I could upgrade again on 1st March, and found a better deal for £5 a month, so went for that. However the order has been cancelled for internal security reasons.

Given Feb was only 29’days, is there an issue upgrading again so soon, and if so, how long should I wait before trying again?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 March 2024, 10:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If iD Mobile cancelled the order for internal security reasons, you didn’t upgrade, you placed an additional order for a new line.

Userlevel 1

If iD Mobile cancelled the order for internal security reasons, you didn’t upgrade, you placed an additional order for a new line.

Definitely an upgrade done through my account.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe call the iD sales team to find out what’s going on, @Ajay83

Contact sales on 020 7139 1397. 

Userlevel 1

Maybe call the iD sales team to find out what’s going on, @Ajay83

Contact sales on 020 7139 1397

Was told the internal security check failed and not to place a further order/upgrade for 30 days. They cannot tell me why although did comment you can only upgrade once in 30 days (so sounds like February being shorter may have caught me out 🤷🏻‍♂️).

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe call the iD sales team to find out what’s going on, @Ajay83

Contact sales on 020 7139 1397

Was told the internal security check failed and not to place a further order/upgrade for 30 days. They cannot tell me why although did comment you can only upgrade once in 30 days (so sounds like February being shorter may have caught me out 🤷🏻‍♂️).

Maybe look elsewhere, @Ajay83?

SMARTY have EU inclusive roaming like iD, although their roaming data allowance is less (12GB/month). No credit checks as well.

Userlevel 1

Thanks.. To be honest i was happy with the deal I had, I just saw the option and went with that, so worse case I’ll stay as I am.

Why iD Mobile?