Solved

Where is My Profile?

• 7 April 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

After 24 months with new phone have just changed plan to Monthly SIM. Irder confirmed.  For direct debit continuation I have been asked to go to "My Profile" to alter plan to iD Mobile Pay Monthly SIM. BUT I cannot find My Profile, only log-in details..?

icon

Best answer by Jonty Soper 7 April 2024, 15:43

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good morning.

If you’ve upgraded (even to a SIM-only deal), you don’t need to do or change anything.  Your direct debit is still in place and will be adjusted.

How did you upgrade?  And who told you to make the change?

I’ve recently upgraded to SIM-only and had to do nothing.

Jonty.

Userlevel 1

After 24 months of new ph have just changed to Monthly SIM. Oder is confirmed BUT for continuing direct debit purposes(?) have been asked to go to My Profile to amend description of plan. Cannot access My Profile, only my log-in details..

Userlevel 1

Thank you.Jonty.  I was asked in those exact words just below 'Place my order' I think. Fingers still crossed, as this is my second attempt.Yesterday an order was confirmed then this morning cancelled due to identity issues,  but I havn't changed, nor my bank, nor anything.

If there is a problem again or by the 3rd order, by Tuesday I will just go to O2 who also offer free Euro roaming and by all accounts are a more professional outfit.

Userlevel 1

BAD NEWS:- Today's order has now been cancelled due to identity checks.

As I have said my identity / all my particulars/ bank have not changed.

One more try ??

Userlevel 3
Badge

Perhaps try the Live Chat feature for some help?

Live chat can be accessed here - https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Are you trying to upgrade with iD but via iD themselves or another third-party?  When upgrading, I know iD don’t perform a credit check.  I’d assume an identity check would be the same.  I do recall they said change NOTHING until the upgrade is complete, else this could mess things up.

But given the issues of last week - and the remnants still floating around - this could be why things aren’t 100% yet.  iD are a cost-effective and feature-packed MVNO for sure.

Jonty.

Userlevel 1

Direct with ID. All my particulars are there  unchanged.

Progress is that they have sent ,me an email saying I have to phone them and giving possible reasons (s).

So, will do that when they open on Monday. Thank you for your encouragement so far. 

Userlevel 2

Morning @Roderick Brodie,

The quickest way to change your plan is through the new iD Mobile app/MyAccount Online. If you’re not yet registered, please visit https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login, go to “Plan” and click “Change my plan”.

Alternatively, visit http://idmobile.co.uk/upgrades.

If you already have a Direct Debit set-up, you shouldn’t need to do anything.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Thank you Matthew.

I applied for new Sim-only deal twice this weekend, saty and sunday, and each time was accepted, but within hours rhe order was cancelled by iD. Strange, as I believed I had ticked every box, paid the one penny test  and as I said, had not changed any of emails or bank or etc.    On the third attempt yesterday again I was accepted but then received an email inviting me to phone. This I did today, was sent another contract to view which required my agreement and submission.all done! and  I should receive a new SIM tomorrow from a carrier. 

Userlevel 2

Great news @Roderick Brodie, thanks for continuing to be an iD Mobile customer!

Why iD Mobile?