Skip to main content
Solved

Have I made an upgrade mistake?

• 20 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I originally had a 3 year contract with phone. When that contract ended I upgraded to a 1 year sim-only deal, costing £8.00 per month. I recieved an email reminding me that the contract was ending and that I could upgrade again. I picked out a sim-only plan costing £7.00 per month on a one month contract and signed up for that. Or at least I thought I did. But it seems now that I am being billed £8.00 per month as well as £7.00 per month. When I log into my account all I can see is the £8.00 contract, with no sign of the £7.00 contract, but I’m definitely being billed for both. I’ve no idea what’s going on and no idea what to do about it. Whether me being 80 years old is anything to do with this, but I need some help please.

Hi @NightRail 

It sounds like you’ve instead purchased a new, separate plan and not an upgrade.

We’d recommend cancelling that newly purchased plan and upgrading the existing one.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom