Skip to main content
Solved

Your service does not allow access to this number

• 11 May 2024
  • 3 replies

I switched to idmobile 3 days ago and have had nothing but problems. Most of the time when I am out of the house it either looks like I have signal but nothing loads, or there is just zero bars of signal. 
On top of this when I try to call anyone it says ‘your service does not allow access to this number’. 
I was in London working the past 2 days and was unable to navigate anywhere due to complete lack of signal and unable to call anyone to even ask details of where I needed to be since my emails wouldn’t load. I am already at the end of my patience with this network and considering terminating my contract immediately unless anyone knows why this is happening??! 

I have already turned the phone off and on multiple times but made no difference. 

I can’t even call customer service because ‘my service does not allow access to that number’ and there seems to be no other way to contact idmobile than attempting to start a thread on here 

I have cancelled my contract and switched to a different provider. Would not recommend this network to anyone. 

Hi @Frustratedcustomer1000 

I’m sorry to hear you weren’t happy with our service, we would have happily looked into this further with you, we’re contactable on Facebook, Twitter and Live Chat.

Best of luck with your new provider.

Tom