Skip to main content
Solved

Rewards not received after referral

• 12 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I referred a friend in November 2024 and we both received the emails about reward pending.  I checked the reward dashboard and it still shows as pending despite myself and friend have paid more that 4 to 5 months of bills.

Can you please let me know when we will receive the award?

Thanks.

Hi,

Same here, my partner sent me a link for me to join ID Mobile and it’s now more than 3 months I’m paying my bills without any issues but still no reward received. It’s the second time I’m contacting them and still no response. I’m a bit disappointed to be honest. That’s not the kind of customer service I expected.

I would appreciate if someone could get back to me asap. 

Best,

Manon 

Hi @simb59 & @manonrichard 

Please could you both let us know what date you received the email with the following subject;

“Congratulations NAME, your reward is coming!”

Tom

Hi @Tom 

I received the email on 15th November 2023 (15/11/2023)

Thanks.

Hi @Tom,

I received mine on 29th of January

Thank you

Manon

Hey there @simb59 & @manonrichard, thank you for that.

And to confirm, was this the last email and last time you heard from us regarding your refer-a-friend bonuses?

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi @Tyler 

Yes this was the last time I received any communication about my refer a friend bounus.

Thanks

Hi @Tyler,

Same for me - it was the only email I got.

Thank you. 

Hi @simb59 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi @manonrichard 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom