Skip to main content

switching over to ID

• 4 June 2024
  • 8 replies

I set up my new account over the weekend and the message said it would be Tuesday, as of yet it's not been changed over. I've received New phone , SIM etc . I've sent PAC number as I'm keeping my number. Do I put my old SIM in my new phone ?

Morning @Darlo59,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Can you confirm you have switched over successfully?

Thanks.

Hi No it won't let me register, when I put in my old number I carried over from my last provider or the new number that came with my New phone,it says not recognised. Contacts,Pictures etc are on but when I try to update work emails won't let me through.

Hey @Darlo59,

Few questions to clarify the situation:

It sounds like you’re a new iD Customer, and you switched your number from another network (Such as EE, Vodafone e.t.c). Is that correct?

What is it you’re trying to register for? The iD Mobile app?

Thanks.

Hi Yes, Just swopped from Vodafone to ID so when I go to register to check my account,plan etc, i put email, password in but  It doesn't acknowledge my old number that came from Vodafone or the New number that came with my new phone. ?

Great, thanks for confirming @Darlo59. Has your Vodafone SIM disconnected? Meaning your switch to iD is complete?

Hi No the phone hasn't been disconnected yet 

Okay @Darlo59, in that case it would be worth chatting to our Live Chat team so they can access your account and see why your switch from Vodafone hasn’t completed.

To get through to an agent, simply type ‘Speak to someone’ two times. Tell them that you submitted a PAC to switch that was due last Tuesday, but it has not happened.

Let me know how you get on!

Ok, Thanks for your help