Question

App not working

• 9 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Mr. Mathew

You are very good qt asking people to use others gadgets to solve Id mobile app issues. 

Good in taking money as well. 

Why on earth will I pay for a service that's telling me their service is the best but better if you use PC and other mobile phone to call and make payments blah blah blah. 

I had a chat today with chimera, your colleagues. I was talking about app not working.

He went and put add on of 3GB and charged me 8£. Without me asking for it. 

Day light robbery.

Just because I mentioned I will move to ee or 3 mobile, he just decided to take £8 of my sickpay, in this living cost we all suffering in. 

That is customer service. 

Daylight robbery.

Almost 2weeks now I cannot see mobile app. Cannot see data usage and now you put £ 8 add ons without my permission.

Seriously, this is not the company WHICH! is recommending to all.

USwitch and all other a..l..kers, who say iD mobile is good, is a reap of. 

Please cancel this contract.

Good I am on monthly basis. 

From 02, one of the biggest phone companies has been rubbish, but I surely regret joining ID mobile. 

Waste of time and money. 

Why do we have mobiles if you are requesting people's to use computer or make calls to 7777 from different phones? 

Another ponzi scheme smelling all the way to Denmark. 

Regards from a viking

Bye bye. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Khalid Ahmed 

I’m not quite sure what you’re referencing or getting at here, we wouldn’t have access to your sickpay, that’d be with your employer.

The team are working on some issues with the new app, we hope for these issues to be fixed soon, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you wish to cancel your plan, you’ll be able to do so via a PAC code to move the number to another network or a 30 day disconnection if you wish to lose the number. Please let us know so we can get in touch if possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?