Question

Refund on overpayment

Userlevel 1

I recently changed my direct debit details, however the app advised to make a payment. I have now done this twice and the direct debit is also up and running but it still says to make a payment. I'd like to know how to get a refund on the overpayment please and ensure that the app is updated and receive confirmation that my account is in order.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Jo Robson, welcome to Community!

We’re sorry to hear that. The over-payment will go automatically as credit onto your account, and will pay towards/for your next bill.

Please let us know if you’d like this refunding to your bank card, or leaving as credit towards your next bill.

Thank you,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

Thank you Tyler, if you could refund the overpayment that would be great. Many thanks Jo

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jo Robson,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?