Question

details do not match our records

Userlevel 1

I'm getting, 'sorry, your details do not match our records" when trying to log in. Live chat is also mot available. Frustrating.

17 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been getting the exact same message for about a month.  I have never had an issue before.  Every time I want to log into my account (I have been an ID customer for about 4 years) I have to add my email and password, which is accepted and then every single time add my number, surname and date of birth but then get a message saying sorry those details don’t match our records.  I am sure my name, number and date of birth haven’t changed and so it is sooooo annoying!!  Anyone have a solution?? I can now get onto the app although that is hit and miss but I also like to check my account on my computer.

Userlevel 1

Me too.

Userlevel 1

Please could someone help with this?

Seems to be a continuing problem, details do not match

I just tried to register and had that message :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nik20, @Emma Atkinson Taylor, @Neill Mitchell & @Nic Petitt 

Sorry to hear this,  with the new app/website you’ll need to register again before logging in, please ensure you’re trying to register.

If you are and still getting an error, please let us know here so we can get in touch.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Idling 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi, can someone help me please. What does register again mean? When I get the app which I downloaded again and again in hope. I press get started and then enter my email annd password and it never works when I enter my number, dob & surname

there is No option to register again or re-register. Records never match. 

Me too 

Userlevel 1

A person from ID told me that this would be sorted. I still cannot get on, same as those above

Userlevel 1

have the same problem think tec surport need tec surport sort it out or i am off

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Morning all,

I’ve checked with the app team, to check the statuses of all your accounts, and whether they’re linked to an account in the iD Mobile app:

@Flo Foroworld - We couldn’t find your details using the information linked to your Community account, but I did reply to your other thread. Please try my suggestion, if that doesn’t work, you can reply to me over there!

@Nic Petitt - Your Mobile Number is successfully linked to an email in the iD Mobile app. If you are still facing issues, perhaps you registered with a different email address? We’d recommend checking your Inbox for any emails from iD regarding successful registration. If not, great!

@Rafael Barnabas - Your Mobile Number is successfully linked to an email in the iD Mobile app. If you are still facing issues, perhaps you registered with a different email address? We’d recommend checking your Inbox for any emails from iD regarding successful registration. If not, great!

@James Nevill - Both your Mobile Numbers are successfully linked to two emails in the iD Mobile app.

@Idling - The Mobile Number linked to your Community account is not recognised by our system, so it might not be an iD Mobile number, or was entered incorrectly. Are you still facing issues?

@Neill Mitchell - Your Mobile Number is successfully linked to an email in the iD Mobile app. If you are still facing issues, perhaps you registered with a different email address? We’d recommend checking your Inbox for any emails from iD regarding successful registration. If not, great!

@Emma Atkinson Taylor - Your Mobile Number is successfully linked to an email in the iD Mobile app. If you are still facing issues, perhaps you registered with a different email address? We’d recommend checking your Inbox for any emails from iD regarding successful registration. If not, great!

@Nik20 - I see you’re still facing issues adding your Mobile Number to the iD Mobile app. Please check the steps in this Help Hub article for more information:

Let me know if the steps work, if not happy to help further.

Thanks all!

I’m getting exactly the same issue. I’ve live chatted 3 times and followed the instructions given. I’ve been told my details are correctly entered and the issue will be resolved within 48hrs but this has been going on for a month now. It’s very frustrating and I wanted  to check my cap before going on holiday but wasn’t able to. If this can’t be resolved then I will have to leave ID mobile. 

Userlevel 1

I have now managed to get in using my original email. It would be helpful if, when on the app, the email could be identified as the wrong one in the beginning rather than tell you that you have Success asking for your mobile number, last name and date of birth which you know to be correct before saying that your details do not match without identifying which details are 'not matching'.

I had to uninstall the app, then reinstall

I tried through Google first

Me to 😡

I am also facing this issue, cannot add my id mobile number to my account. Also, I want to transfer in my old number using a PAC but never received a welcome to id email so can't find a transaction number in order to do this.

Same issue. I am definitely using the correct email name and DOB.

how hard can this be? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Mark Gilson,

Welcome to the Community!

I would advise that you contact our Live Chat Team if you are still having issues registering.

Kash