10 apps to help you find the perfect holiday

10 apps to help you find the perfect holiday

Show first post

454 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm finally going Scotland it's one place I've been wanting to go to for a long time 

Userlevel 2

Fuerteventura this summer, my little boys first holiday abroad 🙂 I've been many times, it's beautiful!

Rome in July 🤗

Mexico and New york in March for my 40th. Just me and the bestie on a child free adventure!! 

Userlevel 1

Definitely Paris for me - been on the list for a long time 🇫🇷

We’re hoping to go to Rome again this summer as it was absolutely gorgeous last time!!

I’m going to Mykonos on a hen do in May which I can’t wait for!

Booked to go to Turkey in April.

Fuerteventura  ideal canaries 

I have booked a holiday to spain going barcelona on the 10th feb 

Just booked Disney Land Paris 🙂

Off to Norway and Sweden with my cuz this year...can't wait!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Going to Turkey but will not be using my iD mobile phone while there due  to the exorbitant roaming charges, 

My wife is on TalkMobile and they charge much much less per Mb of data used! 10p per Mb versus £1.50 on iD

Userlevel 1

Beautiful France, always something new to see.

cruise around the mediterranean in may and mexico in september 

Love to go Cyprus again

I am planning to go to Cyprus in JUne. Eagerly counting down my days

Userlevel 1

It'll be Anglesey for five days unless the funds pick up, if we can it'll be a trip to Cornwall, want to get some pictures of the sea, just got a pixel 8 and I've a descent DSLR, there's still so many beautiful places to see in the UK if you're not a sun lover, , winter break it is then,

Iceland

Userlevel 1

Turkey or canary islands 

I'm going to Turkey. Because I'm getting married this summer 🥰

Last weekend I was in Rome which was amazing but I cannot wait for our first trip to Sardinia in June. So many beautiful places to visit! 

I am going to turkey this summer.

Booked the ferry to Netherlands 🇳🇱 in May. Hoping to visit The Netherlands, Germany 🇩🇪, Poland 🇵🇱, and possibly back through France 🇫🇷.

Userlevel 1

Flying from the UK.

So let's say USA.

Why iD Mobile?