6 signs that it’s time to upgrade your phone

• 29 September 2022
  • 99 replies
6 signs that it’s time to upgrade your phone

Show first post

99 replies

iPhone 6, love my payment plan I know where I am each month and I love the fact my phone links to my iPad so no matter where I am or what using it knows where I was up too 

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max, best feature is the camera, the quality of the photos is outstanding. I use the phone a lot so the battery lasts about a day before needing a recharge. 😎

Userlevel 2

Pixel 6a. Love the camera. 

I’m happy with my iPhone 8 (bought second hand). I had to upgrade from a 6 because updates would no longer work. I find Apple products easy to use, but I’m disappointed that there don’t seem to be any plans to introduce a flip-style phone. I had a Motorola flip years ago - that was my favourite pre-smart phone. 

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S20, big fans of the Samsung phones. The S20 was good value at the time and a great phone. Will look at upgrading when the S23 becomes available.

Pixel 6... just because 

I’m on my second CAT phone I did have a C30 for nearly 10 years and now have a CAT 42S (£220) very tough with excellent battery life and does everything I want and need. I view reliability over fashion and a 12mgp camera is enough x.

Google Pixel 4a, my first smartphone even though I’m retired. I have an android tablet a PC and mirrorless camera and lenses though. The phone is slim, small and most up to date given it’s a Google one. I mainly got it to join the family on Whatsapp which i also now can use on my linked Windows 11 PC. Fun!

Absolutely love my phine and the network is amazing loved that i saved money with the id network  😍 

Userlevel 2

I’m using the Samsung Galaxy A41. I love the cameras on it. I like most things on it apart from that little man in the bottom right hand corner that magnifies things. I’m always knocking it. Drives me mad!

Userlevel 1

My phone is a Nokia 8 , being my first Nokia i was apprehensive but it is affordable and easy to use , It updates regularly so despite new phones coming out all the time it doesn’t seem outdated 

Userlevel 1

iPhone 11. It’s been a great phone. Takes great photos at gigs. 

Userlevel 2

Moto G62 - loving the 5g speeds.

Userlevel 1

I love my oppo it is simple and reliable 

I am currently using the Samsung S10 which I bought second-hand around 3 years ago. 

I don’t know how much the previous owner used this ‘phone.  About 18 months ago the battery hardly held a 6 hour charge at all.  I decided to replace the battery rather than the whole ‘phone.  I ordered a new battery and watched a YouTube clip on how to change the battery.  What took around 5 minutes on the Youtube clip took me around 2 hours.  The majority of the time was spent on opening the phone.  After that, changing the battery was easy. 

The battery lasts about 2 - 3 days on 1 full charge, depending on usage.  I am happy with that.  I am not a heavy user and because of this I am quite happy with the functions of this phone. The camera is adequate for my needs.  I cannot make comparisons to other ‘phone cameras. 

Overall, the Samsung S10 fulfills all of my needs and I currently have no intentions of changing it.

Userlevel 1

I have a Motorola Edge 20, not a brand I was considering until I read about its screen size, amazing resolution and great processing power for a mid-range price phone. I am absolutely delighted with it and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

I am currently using the iPhone 13, as you may know IOS 16 came out not too long ago and I absolutely love the “lift subject from background feature”. Its quick and fun to use. I also love the design of the iPhone 13, looks good and slick. (Not my image)

Userlevel 1

I have an old iPhone 7, but the best thing is my very very inexpensive id contract.

Userlevel 1

I like my OPPO Find X2 Lite. It’s very quick and has lots of storage capacity

Userlevel 1

Reading your reviews, I envy everyone. And I have nothing to boast of. When I was buying my HUAWEI 30 phone 1 year ago - I thought it was an advanced Chinese model. But I got it wrong. If the Internet is turned on on the phone, then the battery sits down very quickly. The camera is generally some kind of ancient, very weak. After 7 months of operation, the phone began to constantly bugger, despite the fact that the memory is very large and the disk is also large. In general, you have understood what I mean. You just need another device.😂

I love the Motorola phones where you can turn on the light or activate the camera with just a shake of the phone. 

Pixel 4A - love the whole package, battery life, camera and other features.

Best of all was the ID mobile deal which tempted me back onto a contract for the first time in years.

Userlevel 1

Samsung galaxy s20, i like the size of the screen and the amount of storage it has.

IPHONE 12 , the phone is always quick to respond 

Oppo find X3 neo bargain phone top spec not many months ago spot on camera battery lasts forever super fast charger takes only a few minutes to charge changed to I'd as data rolls over great for watching you tube and Netflix proper decent phone with tons of features many of which I am still to discover beautifully made and fast as sonic well impressed why have I not discovered oppo earlier!!!

Why iD Mobile?