Blog

8 great delivery services to try out

8 great delivery services to try out

Show first post

56 replies

I use uber regularly as they are quick  efficient and food is always piping hot. I care for my mum who has terminal cancer so uber has been a godsend. Every delivery driver I have met are the most polite people and very professional and they are a credit to uber. I hope uber treat them well because they deserve it. Well done uber 

Kind Regards 

Userlevel 1

I have been using Deliveroo, Uber eats &  just eat for many years now. Uber eats is what I tend to mostly , they have discount codes for £15+ orders usually 20/25% off & you can track the delivery on screen. Deliveroo would be in 2nd place & just eat last but not least. 

Just eat is my fav app as more take always use it around my area. But I love Uber eats if I want to eat from a local restaurant that delivers 

Userlevel 1

Just Eat for me, better options and they're also good for giving away vouchers in competitions.

Userlevel 1

My favourite is my local Chinese - Chan’s

I actually go direct to the takeaway website if they do their own delivery. I have found that the food deals and delivery prices are better than going through one of the delivery services.

If I had to use one of the delivery services it would be down to which one I had a voucher for or if where I wanted to order from only uses one of the delivery companies (which quite often ends up being deliveroo).

Where I live the only main one to deliver is Just Eat, so we have to go with that, it depends on the restaurant/takeaway whether it's good or bad but Just Eat have in the past got refunds for me whereas the food outlet has refused

Uber eats as I love the promotions that I get via email, however I do like  getir but can only use it when visiting my mums as they don’t seem to deliver in my area have taken up the £15 spend for £1 promo and delivery was about 5minutes 

my vote does go for ubereats tho :)

Userlevel 2

Uber eats is my preference always, they are fast and easy to order. 

Uber Eats not available in my area - so not an option!

Has to be 'Just Eat' for me. I've tried about every possible takeaway cuisine there is and it's always delivered hot to the door. Got to find a Mongolian Barbecue now 🤤🤤

Userlevel 1

Uber eats works

I prefer Hello Fresh because it has such tasty recipes and provides all the ingredients for them. Yum yum!

I like using Uber eats 

I struggle with my appetite sometimes, and ordering stuff I've not tried before is one of the few ways I can get myself to start eating again. Uber eats gives me a wide variety of new places to order from when I'm in those appetiteless times.

I don’t see the point of using these services when I can just drive to the takeaway myself (and usually get a discount/extras for doing so)

Userlevel 1

Had never used Uber eats before. Then discovered it whilst stuck in a premier Inn whose restaurant was closed. No local restaurants so whilst contemplating a pot noodle downloaded the app...and was shortly tucking into a Wendy burger...omg!!! Result. 

Uber doober do . . . . .  

Hello 

Uber eats & just eat 

both are quick delivery and friendly people 

Hello Fresh 100%, very affordable if comparing to a take away and home cooked food always tastes the best.

Userlevel 1

I would love to try any. I can’t afford the cost, I make everything from scratch. Yes please.

Userlevel 1

Deliveroo becuase they have lots fo great deals on a reasonable service fee compared too uber eats

Just eat ofc ..  Uber eats more expensive unless got discount code or promotion 

Userlevel 1

I have beeg getting Gousto boxes for many years now and love the dishes and fresh ingredients. Also taught me how to be a great cook!

Userlevel 4

I love Uber Eats because during COVID, if it wasn't for them, I don't know how I'd make it. 

I have 7 children and thanks to Uber Eats, myself, them and my parents and grandparents that all live in the same house were able to survive!

Why iD Mobile?