Get Set for our Mega Deals Event

Get Set for our Mega Deals Event

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

97 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

To see what’s new and, hopefully, get any problems aired and answered.

Userlevel 1

I use the blog for me help in how can the best my phone in situations the warning and security. ;)

My wife is with ID Mobile.

I will be joining soon

It's  a great platform to air / share your views and get to meet other members.

Superb service from day one and the community platform helps a lot if I need to check any issues with my device. It's usually an easy fix or me and my 'user error' habit 😁

Userlevel 1

I mainly use the ID Community for tips, help and, of course, the competitions

I want to have win l love ID mobile is good company is good 😌 

I like to keep up the latest news

💕

Userlevel 1

I am visiting id community for the great competitions that hosts usually!

Userlevel 2

I don’t use the community, I just log in to enter the competitions

I’m visiting the community because u can have a cheat and understand well 💕

Userlevel 2

To find advice and to enter competitions :-)

Userlevel 1

mainly for technical support, it has helped me in situations when something didn’t work.

Userlevel 1

I tend to use iDmobile community onlywhen trying  to resolve a problem.

Userlevel 1

It’s great to have a community fir help and support with any issues you have.

Id community is most helpful to read news and meet members and get up to date news and updates as well in time.

Userlevel 1

I mainly use it as I love to read the tech articles on here. It’s also nice to see the members in the community helping each other with queries.

Get set for our Mega Deals event

After that new phone feeling? You’re in the right place.

Easter is just around the corner, and we’ve already seen several ground-breaking new devices released this year. There’s the Samsung S21 range and OPPO Find X3 series to name just a couple, but there are loads more smartphones pushing the boundaries – and you’ll find them right here.

To make this Easter even better, we’re running a cracking mega deals event with a fantastic line-up of top brand phones. You can get half price line rental for 3 months on a range of devices, and you could even get a free gift when you treat yourself to one of our brilliant deals. Here are just a few of the deals you’ll find with iD Mobile:

Looking for a new Samsung or OPPO?

Why not treat yourself to the Samsung S20 FE or any of the other devices in the S21 range? Maybe you’ve got your eye on one of the latest OPPO smartphones. Good choice. When you purchase the OPPO Find X3 Neo or Lite with iD Mobile in our Mega Deals event, you’ll also get half price line rental for the first 3 months, AND a gift. You could get a brand-new smartwatch, OPPO Enco X true wireless earbuds, phone case or fast charger. That’ll help you get off to a flying start!

OPPO devices are on pre-order from 31/03 and launch 14/04.

Not after a flagship phone? No problem.

We’ve got plenty of ace mid-range smartphones that offer plenty of the same great functions, like the Samsung Galaxy A52 and A42. And when you purchase either one, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+. Everything you need for crystal clear music streaming, immersive movies, and competitive gaming on the go.

You’ll find loads more fantastic smartphones at great prices over at iD Mobile. Our Mega Deals event ends on 13th April, so be quick!

Mega Deals Event T&Cs

Half-price monthly line rental ("MRC")  for the first 3 months available on selected 24 months handset plans. Offer valid on qualifying purchases between 24/03/21 - 13/04/21. Full plan price payable from month 4 and for the remainder of the contract. Excludes SIM only plans. Offer not applicable to out of bundle usage: standard out of bundle rates apply throughout the contract. Subject to a credit check, eligibility and 24-month minimum term. Monthly cost may increase in line with Retail Price Index (RPI).  5G connectivity is currently not available on iD Mobile and you will get 4G/3G connection on 5G compatible handsets. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply. Standard T&Cs apply on all plans. See website for full details and full event terms and conditions.

Competition Time:

Fancy getting your hands on the OPPO Find X3 Neo? To help make your April a belter, we’re running a fantastic prize draw, where one lucky entrant will win a brand-new OPPO Find X3 Neo, worth £699.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is simply tell us why you use or visit the iD Community platform.

Is it for help & support? To help out other members? Maybe it’s to read interesting articles on tech and lifestyle, or even just to have a chat. Whatever it is, we want to know.

The competition closes on Wednesday 14th April, and we’ll announce the winner on Friday 19th. 

Standard competition T&Cs apply.

Best of luck and have a brilliant Easter break from everyone at iD Mobile.

The ID Community is ok but it can do with some improvement to make it more user-friendly and easier and more like a group chat icons

Userlevel 1

Help. Advise and generally to be nosy 🧐 

Userlevel 2

The #iDcommunity platform is one of the most welcoming platforms I’ve been to; compared  to rivals. It’s a great place to see the content that’s available which is broken down - e.g the extravagant articles on technology really encapsulates a warm feeling that integrates you into the community like a family member.

I mainly use it for help and support.

I love the articles and have found loads of useful information from other users in the community. 

This is my first visit, I was intrigued by the competition but I’m impressed by all the other answers; and all the articles, help, fun and opinions that are on offer. In the words of Arnie...I’ll be back!

Userlevel 1

Always like that they have fun prize draws as well as interesting information.

Userlevel 1

I can’t thank this forum enough! It’s full of help when needed with any tech or logging in issues etc.,

No other phone company has such helpful knowledge when it comes to their customers!

So glad i found ID mobile.

Why iD Mobile?