Great smartphones out in 2023

Great smartphones out in 2023

Show first post

191 replies

Userlevel 1

Samsung...Always Samsung, have had several models over the years, Always reliable, plenty of functionality and excellent battery life.....as they say it does exactly as it say's on the tin

Samsung. My last 3 phones have been Samsung. They are reliable and easy to use, and are so much better value than Apple. I like that they are offering longer OS & security updates - 4 years on my current Galaxy A52s 5g.

Userlevel 1

Motorola G series. The phones are excelent value for money (i.e. cheap!) and yet function well. Android is nearly totally as Google intend too - no skins on top.

I love my iPhone because I get 5G in my area with id mobile. iPhone is the best manufacturer because it is user friendly and all of my things are saved in one place using iCloud it’s fantastic!

Huawei.

As good as a Sumsung.

Cheaper than a Samsung

And Trump hates them.

What isn’t it to like? 

Apple, love the smoothness of all the features. It does everything I need for myself, I do think cameras are better on samsuns, but for me on balance Apple wins hands down. Premium experience always.

Oppo X5 lite for sure. Even tho it is the lite version it is highly specced.  SuperVOOC fast charging is brilliant.  Also brilliant are the accessories like the watch and band which are inexpensive like the phone but also high specced.  Why pay more?  Oppo fits well with iDmobile since it too is high spec and inexpensive!

Motorola G series are great and don't cost a month's wage 

Userlevel 1

IPhone as it’s easy to link with other devices and is solidly built

My favourite phone manufacturer is Google. The pixel phones are easy to use and the camera is great. 

Userlevel 1

I want my next phone to be a FairPhone - ethical, and can be easily repaired at home rather than binned as soon as a minor component breaks.

Userlevel 1

OnePlus.

Great camera. Fast processing.  Easy to use! Huge memory.

Userlevel 2

iPhone every time. You do get what you pay for.

I am a big fan of the Google Pixel line of phones. I have found that they are exactly what I want.

Userlevel 1

It’s the iPhone as I get to use my son’s old hand sets!

Hi my favourite mobile phone would have to be an android preferably a Samsung galaxy, although for the past 4years I have had the huewei honor 10 and the huewei honor 10 lite which have proven to be fantastic phones aswell.  

Why iD Mobile?