iD's top shows of 2023

• 29 September 2023
  • 338 replies
iD's top shows of 2023

Show first post

338 replies

Black Mirror - Absolute brilliant and creative show. I found my self sometimes in possible future visions or terrifying horror stories. It was nice to step out of reality for time to time.

Doctor Who. Anywhere and everywhere, everything that ever happened or ever will. When well written there's nothing like it. It can be action, comedy, drama, mystery and more, sometimes all at once - heck, even a musical (stay tuned). Not even the sky's the limit!

Userlevel 1

Previous top tips: Kingdom - it’s based on a MMA fighters but so much more. Ray Donavon wasn’t just about a Hollywood ‘fixer’ either.  Ozark on Netflix was amazing. All three, amazing casts.

Current top tips: Brassic. American Horror Story (Disney+). And Eden on Netflix - which is Spanish with subtitles, or dubbed, and the acting isn’t great, but it has got me intrigued as to what’s happening.

The walking Dead. Chilling, thrilling and very entertaining 

The boys, is such a good superhero series 

Userlevel 1

Only murder in the building. Funny and keeps you thinking about whodunit haha….just great entertainment from two of films greatest funny men actors 

Userlevel 1

‘GONE FISHING’ is the best show on tv for OLD Gits like me.😀

Doctor Who, it's been something I've seen ever since I was a kid and it's always been something I've enjoyed. I've found the classic and modern eras to both have their own charms, and they both bring me joy I couldn't get from any other show.

Definitely stranger things because it’s just so weird and has you in the end of your seat nd right up to the end you don’t kno what’s going to happen I love it 

Userlevel 1

Reacher, looking forward to season 2

Lincoln Lawyer

The Boys, the flawed super heroes are brilliant characters. I can’t wait for the next series to start.

Big mouth. It’s a Korean show it’s available on Netflix. Really good action,crime show love the plot makes you think twice who the real villain is amazing great to watch

Netflix's "Wednesday". Simple really, the show I've enjoyed the most this year.

Stranger Things

I really enjoyed working though Better Call Saul, then into Breaking Bad as I’d not seen any of them before! Quality action & produciton without too many obvious plot developments.

Userlevel 1

I enjoy quiz shows, particularly Pointless and Tipping Point. It keeps my brain active which is important as you age!

Just finished watching Sex Education on Netflix.
Such a great show.
We need more Gillian Anderson on the TV.

Userlevel 1

Brooklyn nine nine

The Singing Detective - brilliant writing and brilliant acting ...

Userlevel 1

NCIS,

20 years and still the best series on TV.

Modern Family - The smartest, funniest show of all time, with such loveable characters from all walks of life. Such an emotional rollercoaster of a show. I wish more people in the world were like Phil.

Userlevel 1

Benidorm 

Schitt's Creek. So funny, watched all six series, six times. Starting again soon. It's heartwarming, often hilarious, with a wealth of believable characters, and so uplifting on a bad day. Should be recommended for NHS patients. Nothing compares with it for all round entertainment

pot black

Why iD Mobile?