• 338 replies
iD's top shows of 2023

Show first post

338 replies

Who is Erin Carter? is my favourite 💕

Userlevel 1

Ohh I actually have many favourites but the best one yet would have to be

How to get away with murder 

Keeps surprising, always so curious to see the next episode it’s like you can’t stop once you start 🙌☺️ Highly recommend to those who love murder mysteries and lawyers etc 

Userlevel 1

My favourite has to be BBC Ghosts. Best thing on TV hands down. I’m so sad the next series will be the last 😭

Userlevel 1

The woman in the wall!  Very clever dramatisation of such a shocking and true situation that should never be forgotten 

Ted Lasso

Strange things the best show on netflix

Waiting for season 5

The Old Man (Disney+)

Jeff Bridges is typically brilliant as a now old fella drawn back into his former CIA past. With an interesting story and solid support this is a series worth checking out, and at one series it won’t take over your life to get through it. 

Strictly Come Dancing

Userlevel 1

The Last of Us

Userlevel 1

For me it's got to be The Blacklist. 

Always trying to work out his next angle. 

Definitely Succession! Loved quite a few others like The Woman in the Wall, Ghosts and Who is Erin Carter, but Succession truly had me hooked!

Mrs Brown’s boys is always a good laugh.

I cannot recommend Rick and Morty enough. Despite being an animated show, it’s definitely not for kids - but it is both incredibly clever and invariably hilarious!

Userlevel 1

Breaking bad. Best TV series of all time! 

Userlevel 1

What we do in the shadows 

Userlevel 1

The good doctor its about someone with autism who wants to be a surgeon and with my autism its just nice to watch and not feel like im out if place in the world 

The Last of Us! Ted lasso was good too

Ted lasso 

Userlevel 1

Ghost Adventures. It's now on series 36. Fascinating to watch. Love to see the evidence gathered with the electronic equipment 

Ted Lasso has been my best show this year - i was in a pretty dark place personally and this show put a  smile on my face and made me focus on whats important.

Userlevel 1

My favourite tv show at the moment is mindhunter shame there isnt a new season yet but watching how the fbi created profiling for serial killers. Also looking forward to itv2 bringing big brother back.

Userlevel 1

Without a doubt, my absolute favorite show has to be "Stranger Things." The blend of '80s nostalgia, supernatural mysteries, and a cast of incredible young actors makes it an irresistible watch. The show's ability to keep viewers on the edge of their seats while evoking a sense of nostalgia is simply remarkable.

The characters, particularly Eleven and the group of kids, have a special place in my heart. Watching their adventures unfold in the eerie town of Hawkins is a thrilling experience that never gets old.

This is us 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Pointless!

My favourite has got to be Stranger Things. We caught it once all the initial hype had died down so that we could enter it fresh and blasted through it. Wow! From start to finish it's a really gripping series and we can't wait for the next (and final?) season. The story is so unique and nostalgic, drawing up so many memories of the past with incredible special effects and engaging characters throughout.

Why iD Mobile?