iD's top shows of 2023

• 29 September 2023
  • 338 replies
iD's top shows of 2023

Show first post

338 replies

Userlevel 1

Star Trek Strange New Worlds 🖖🏻🔫🪐

I am a big fan of The Walking Dead. I don't usually like horror shows or movies but this one brings up such challenging questions about the ways that we choose to structure our communities, respond to threats and protect our loved ones. Absolutely fascinating insight into the human psyche. 

The outlander

Userlevel 1

MAFS!! I literally am hooked!

Gone Girl, was definitely really good so many twists and turns

Banshee is my fav , as it is a big mix of emotions in every episode xx

Userlevel 1

The Last of Us

Userlevel 1

STRANGER THINGS IS MY FAVOURITE BECAUSE ITS SOOOOO EXCITED AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW SEASON 😉👍

Ahsoka

The Boys

My go to.

Userlevel 1

Line of Duty because I really enjoy trying to work out what's going to happen!

Userlevel 1

Gogglebox,  love seeing different reactions from normal people. 

Userlevel 1

Bron/Broen

Userlevel 1

My favourite TV Show is Friends.

literally, this show helped me, to get through some tough times, before I started to practice meditation and yoga. 

Userlevel 1

Alone USA on channel 4, is my favourite at the moment. 

man down

Succession

Stranger Things is an absolute gem that transports viewers into a captivating world of supernatural intrigue.

Userlevel 1

Mandalorian

Userlevel 1

MAFS UK!! Love the drama and romance 💍 

Userlevel 1

I don't watch much television, but I do like talent shows.

I am aware that they are staged to make for entertaining television, but despite the artifice, they are also an accurate representation of the good and terrible in human nature.

Userlevel 1

For me it’s definitely “Manifest” the TV show of 2023.

“It’s all connected” and “All Good Things” are my favourite quotes and I cherish them in my everyday life. 🫠

What we do in the shadows 

I have really enjoyed ‘The Bear’, there has only been two seasons, but it’s a real ensemble cast piece, brilliant characterisation, feels more like a fly on the wall docu sometimes, than a drama, fast paced, emotional, funny, we like it so much we are going to go to Chicago next year.

Five Bedrooms - BBC iplayer.  Follows 5 very different individuals who share a house and their daily lives.   Funny,  heartwarming,  keeps you interested with us at times watching 4 episodes in an evening. 

Why iD Mobile?